WarTim

How many?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How many?

• 1-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-20
    • He will get so mad that he simply tosses a graduate assistant
    • He will get so mad that he simply spontaneously combusts...

LOL I voted for tosses a graduate student, because one of my good friends that went to Auburn now works on the sidelines at USC hahahah, Throw Trey Robinson Spurrier!!!!! :big::cheer:

I would just like to see a grad student flying on the field....but you can always count on at least 2 or3 per game....maybe headsets if he gets really flustered.

Supposedly Spurier has sworn off viser throwing. He does throw his headset and his papers! I just want to see at least one tantrum. Go :au: beat the Chickens!

i voted only 1-5, simply because i think he knows he's about to get a beat down. he'll throw it a couple in the first half, then just calmly accept the beating in the second half. i just wish i could be there to see it in person. sorry, just a random vent at 9:15pm.

btw, the final score will be 38-0 tigers, because that's what my playstation 2 said last nite. weagles. :big: dang i love football!!!!!!!

I think Tigermom was right, if I remember correctly spurriers wife was talking about during the UCF game about him not throwing his visor anymore. Didn't last long he threw it a few plays after that. So my vote goes for 5. :cheer:

I would just like to see a grad student flying on the field....but you can always count on at least 2 or3 per game....maybe headsets if he gets really flustered.

185017[/snapback]

2 or 3, HA.......thats when his team is winning. I honestly cant remember watching a CSS game without him throwing his visor. I really cant. I find it really funny, kinda how Shula said the f-word a few times. (Not saying its good, I think it was a very bad show of sportsmenship) I think the whole Shula and the F-bomb was a little to much. The only reason I watch a team that Spurrier is coaching, is so that I can laugh when he throws the hat.

Supposedly Spurier has sworn off viser throwing.  He does throw his headset and his papers!  I just want to see at least one tantrum.  Go  :au:   beat the Chickens!

185065[/snapback]

That was one of the funnier sights during the :usc: / :ua: game. The Ol' Ball Coach got so upset at an interception his QB threw that he couldn't get his headset off to throw it on the ground. After fumbling with it for 2 or 3 seconds with that disgusted look on his face, he gave up on the headset and wound up throwing the playbook he had in his hand. He did a wind up and hopped for 2 steps on his right leg (for leverage) and threw the playbook towards the bench. I think :ua: wound up intercepting that pass as well. :big:

What ever happened to a good ol' Woody Hayes uppercut! That man could throw a tantrum. Made watching Big 10 games more interesting when he was on the sideline.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Ahh, memories of the Gator Bowl...

Hayes after the game, "Well, folks, I was wrong, FOUR things can happen when you pass the ball and THREE of them are bad. I was unaware until about an hour ago that "ending your career by punching an opposing player" should have been on my list."

Archived