Robert KKK Byrd Runs Again...

Jenny AU-92

Plunging into what will likely be the toughest — and final — campaign in a political career that has spanned seven decades, Democrat Robert C. Byrd on Tuesday kicked off his bid for a record ninth term.

"I have the best job in America because I represent you, the people of West Virginia. And I want to keep this job," the 87-year-old Byrd told several hundred supporters who packed the state Capitol Rotunda.

byrdannounces1wz.jpg

He is a NATIONAL DISGRACE!

Anyone try and tell me, after looking into the lives of minorities in WV, that he actually changed his thinking on race? Disgraceful....a KKK member still in the Senate...disgraceful

The democrat double standard at its best. Trent Lott raises a toast at a former dixiecrat senators' 100th borthday party and gets the axe. This sheet wearing moron from WV will wind up getting reelected for the 800th time. I guess it pays to have ones head up completely up "Dunk 'em" Ted's rear end.

yeah, this is sad....... the things Lott said at Thurmond's thing will never be able to die, yet Robert Byrd who filibustered against the Civil Rights act, and a former KKK member....yet the Rublicans have a nickname called REPUBLIKLAN?

Just like will Bush will any negative ads about the NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND? NO........Will Byrd say VOTE FOR ME!! I TRIED TO SUPRESS MINORITES. no he won't

Archived