Arky vs Auburn

Raven_tiger

McFadden is running wild. Didn't someone say something about a big Arky OL + a big RB (McFadden) = trouble for our small front 7. I hope we make adjustments.

0-3 :arky:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurt?  How so?  Bad?

189137[/snapback]

Cox wasn't hurt - just led 2 minute offense down the field from the 20 to 13 before the half - settling for 38 yd fg

6-10, 0:28 til the half

Our OLine is blocking great tonight.. huh? LOL. Our receivers are open, according to the radio guys, so if we just had time, we could get it to them. We had time this last drive and Arkansas saw what happened. We better get our act together.

well this is def. not the half i was expecting us down by 4 :puke:

maybe we should run the 2 minute offense the whole game :huh: atleast we will get down field and maybe get some points with no stupid penalties or ints

Haha. That is what I was thinking. Run the 2 minute offense. I am confident in Al Borges to make some changes to our pass blocking, etc, and pull ahead. We can't give them all of that good field position (remember how we had it against South Carolina and how it helps)... Who gets the ball at the 3rd? I didn't get the beginning of the game because I thought it started at 7.

We started with the ball, that's how Ark got their first FG after Cox threw an INT. We need to start the second half with a 3 and out. Ark only punted one time in the first half...

Haha. That is what I was thinking. Run the 2 minute offense. I am confident in Al Borges to make some changes to our pass coverage, etc, and pull ahead. We can't give them all of that good field position (remember how we had it against South Carolina and how it helps)... Who gets the ball at the 3rd? I didn't get the beginning of the game because I thought it started at 7.

189153[/snapback]

Auburn will kick to Arkansas to start the second half

Two short fields from INT's results in their 10 points. Correctable mistakes that need to be corrected. We can get out of this trap........

definitely not the 1st half i was expecting either. pros: the 10 pts they got wasn't on the defense really. 2 TO's and penalties killed us. cons: WE KEEP TURNING THE BALL OVER!!! arrrghhhh. i take it as a learning expereince for Cox. hopefully the 2nd half of his first road start will be much better. settle down boy, let's pull this one out.

Coming out of the locker room for the second half, Tubs says Lester has a pulled groin and is out for the night. He said the hogs are "bringing the house, so hang on for the second half cause we're either gonna score a bunch of points or non at all"

I don't see us getting shut out, so I'm thinking (optimistically) that we'll go the bunch of points route.............

:o We are either gonna score a whole bunch of points in the second half or we are going to score none, so hold on its gonna be fun. What Tubs just said.

Think Borges has just been given free reign to go deep soon and often.

We started with the ball, that's how Ark got their first FG after Cox threw an INT.  We need to start the second half with a 3 and out.  Ark only punted one time in the first half...

189155[/snapback]

3 and out to start - you called it

(Don't like hearing that a wide-open guy was just underthrown to force the punt, though)

Archived