Courtney Taylor??

TigerfanKM

I did not get to see/hear the game tonight. After looking at the stats, I noticed I did not see any stats for Courtney Taylor making a catch? Can someone tell me, did he not play tonight? If he did play, how did he do? I am very proud of our young team tonight and I hope everyone realizes we are watching Mr COX grow up every week. Sure he can still improve, but for a SOPH, you can just tell he is gonna be special. War Eagle, now let's show America who the real tigers are....

I did not get to see/hear the game tonight. After looking at the stats, I noticed I did not see any stats for Courtney Taylor making a catch? Can someone tell me, did he not play tonight? If he did play, how did he do?  I am very proud of our young team tonight and I hope everyone realizes we are watching Mr COX grow up every week. Sure he can still improve, but for a SOPH, you can just tell he is gonna be special.  War Eagle, now let's show America who the real tigers are....

189281[/snapback]

I heard his name called in a couple of formations, but Cox doesn't seem to fix on him like Campbell did. They had a connection.

Could be that Courtney's ankle is still bothering him as well.

He did at least in the first half. I got to see the first half via satellite. :moon: But then apparently CSS had some technical difficulties OR IMO Broyles got wind of a bunch of places in Auburn picking it up on KU band satellite. Did see him in a few plays in the first half, but we did not complete many passes b/c Arky was bringing the house almost every down, especially if we got in passing situation or we had 3 or more wide outs. It looked almost exactly like the Tech game. Cox took a lot of hits tonight!!!!!! I don't know what adjustments the coaching staff made at halftime, but that was the best turn around under this staff I think I remember. Night and day 1st and 2nd half. Dang I wish we hadn't lost the satellite feed :angry:

INJURY WATCH: Receiver Courtney Taylor was limited again by a high ankle sprain on Saturday night. He played but didn't catch any passes.

Nose guard Josh Thompson, who has also battled a lingering ankle injury, returned to action in a reserve role.

Freshman defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks, a Vigor High graduate, has missed practice recently with an ankle injury. He was not on the 70-man travel roster for the Arkansas trip. Fellow freshman Tommy Trott (neck injury) was also not on the roster.

Archived