Just some facts

quietfan

Okay, you can't really compare one week to another because so many intangibles change. Nevertheless, just wanted to mention:

AUBURN-34 ARKANSAS-17 (17 point difference)

BAMA-24 ARKANSAS-13 (11 point difference)

AUBURN-48 SOUTH CAROLINA-7 (41 point difference)

BAMA-37 SOUTH CAROLINA-14 (23 point difference)

But of course, before I get called on it, in the interest of being "fair & balanced":

Auburn: 5-1 Alabama:6-0

[Although, personally, if I have to lose, I'd rather lose the first game of the regular season than the last game of the regular season. But who knows what the future holds :big: ]

Sorry if this post seems to be too obsessive about that school "up the road", but I just spent the post-game evening at a bar full of Bama fans. I've never seen fans of an (alleged) Top-10 team be so proud of miraculously beating an unranked team by a last second field goal. :rolleyes:

for that matter, i'm not quite sure that either team has really played anyone. auburn definitely hasn't, and for us bammer fans, florida is really looking like they were overrated to begin with, or either they have some major confidence issues right now. i think probably overrated.....SEC defenses eat that spread offense for breakfast. i think :uga: and :lsu: will really be the benchmarks for both teams, with :ut: thrown in at the end....even tho TN came back to beat LSU, they don't really seem stable.

Archived