LSU Player That Concerns You Most

Guest Tigrinum Major

Which LSU player causes you the most heartburn thinking about Saturday?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which LSU player causes you the most heartburn thinking about Saturday?

• Joe Addai
    • JaMarcus Russell
    • Skyler Green
    • Ronnie Prude
    • Kyle Williams
    • Dewayne Bowe
    • Early Doucet
    • Chase Pittman
    • Other (Specify)

Guest Tigrinum Major

I say that Chase Pittman must be contained. Everyone looks at stopping Williams and that has allowed Pittman to roam free in backfields the past few games. Chris Laek saw Pittman more than Chad Jackson Saturday.

I say Skylar Green. I think field position will be huge in this game. This will be a defensive battle and a dangerous special teams player can swap field position all night no matter how good your defense plays.

From an LSU perspective I'd say either Addai or JaMarcus Russell .

As of Florida, Addai seems to hold alot of offensive weight. On the other hand, it takes JR to get the ball into the hands of Doucet, Bowe, or Craig Davis (not sure if he will be back for the Auburn game).

Edit: Also, Skyler Green was at 80% during the Florida game. Since Les Miles is very stingy in giving injury details, there is no way of knowing what his condition will be for the upcoming game. Otherwise, a healthy Skyler Green can give opposing special teams a real run for their money when he gets the ball in his hands.

Pittman can cause major disruption on a qb, he has a nose for the ball, and his motor never stops running. Hope we find the key to shut off his motor.

I said Russell until I saw that last comment about Pittman. Our O-Line apparently started blowing the Hogs off the ball in the second half on their running plays, but from the SOUND OF THINGS (Thanks Broyles, you Nutt sac) they were getting whipped in the first half on the pass and Cox was under a ton of heat.

Oh well, if we can get our ground game working, that may keep Pittman and company in check.

Archived