Day fly in advantage

TigerOne

Will arriving the day of the game, actually the afternoon, be a pro

or con? I think it will be a positive, basically you step off the plane and head to the

stadium, no time to be affected by the surroundings.

I think I would show past :au: victories on the plane, the team will be like a caged

Tiger, ready to attack. Brandon becomes a stellar SEC QB this night on the Bayou.

:au: 30

:lsu: 20

:icon_smile:

i don't think it will matter cause we have a better team therefore we will win. I'll take BC of JM any day, Jemarcus looks like a deer in headlights half of the time.

:au: 24

:lsu: 17

I don't particularly like this, although I do think it's the right thing to do because of conditions in LA. I know that when I travel, whether on a plane or a bus, that I am very sluggish for the rest of the day. I hope that the REAL Tigers come out fighting and that it won't matter.

I know that when I travel, whether on a plane or a bus, that I am very sluggish for the rest of the day.

189876[/snapback]

It's only an hour-long flight, barely enough time to get up and down. I know what you mean though about crammed-in airline seats, but their charter should not have them cooped-up like coach class - I bet many of them would not fit into those seats a Delta cattle car. (Of course, I am also sluggish even if I somehow finagle a first-class seat, but that is usually due to the freebie beverages!)

Archived