The Kiss of Death?

PowerI

It seems like every time that Charles Hollis picks us to win a big game, we lose. Yeah, I know he picked us to beat Arkansas, but so did everybody else. But over the years I have noticed that for the most part, when he picks us to win a big game, i.e. Georgia Tech, USC, and Syracuse in the dome, we lose. I wish he would just pick us to lose.

Thanks for the weekly Friday afternoon negativity. My weekend wouldn't start right without it. You must be reaching to find something negative to talk about us being forecast to lose because someone picked us to win.

It seems like every time that Charles Hollis picks us to win a big game, we lose.  Yeah, I know he picked us to beat Arkansas, but so did everybody else.  But over the years I have noticed that for the most part, when he picks us to win a big game, i.e. Georgia Tech, USC, and Syracuse in the dome, we lose.  I wish he would just pick us to lose.

191192[/snapback]

well that seals it. I am putting every penny on LSU. Thanks man, all I needed to know. :roflol:

Thanks for the weekly Friday afternoon negativity.  My weekend wouldn't start right without it.  You must be reaching to find something negative to talk about us being forecast to lose because someone picked us to win.

191194[/snapback]

I thought I had been fairly positive this week. It wasn't meant as a negative post.

Thanks for the weekly Friday afternoon negativity.  My weekend wouldn't start right without it.  You must be reaching to find something negative to talk about us being forecast to lose because someone picked us to win.

191194[/snapback]

I thought I had been fairly positive this week. It wasn't meant as a negative post.

191199[/snapback]

I have to speak up for Power I, you have very positive since the Arky game, even giving the coaching staff props for halftime adjustments.

This is just an observation, not a negative comment.

Now if raven says something positive, well, the sky REALLY may be falling. :D

Don't folks remeber Auburn losing to :gt: ?? I mean, C'MON! :gt: lost to a lame NC State team!

How in the world are we expected to go on the road and beat :lsu: ?????

Unless...... ;)

Archived