Ark at UG

rexbo

I believe McFadden is the new star RB in the SEC, he just exploded for 70 yards to make it 14 - 7 Georgia; reminded me of Brent Fullwood with his acceleration and speed as soon as he got through the LOS...

On another note, Shockley went out with a knee injury. I hope he makes it back soon; I believe Auburn can shut him down with our fast LBs...

DJ out for this game atleast I hope he gets back soon this guy has been waiting for this season for a long time.

:au: Beet LSU if the game ever gets here!!!!!!!!! :au:

My God this MCfadden kid is incredible. Haven't seen a RB of his caliber in a long time.

-Michael

arkansas is killing themselves with penalties and turnovers in this game. they are running all over this georgia d. i'm not looking forward to facing this mcfadden kid for the next 3 years.

her name is emmy rossum, she is an actress. she's in my sig because i think she's pretty nice to look at :D

That's what I thought.  Man, is UG's rush D that bad?

191315[/snapback]

We had several big injuries up front and had an offense that was worse then terrible.

Rush D isn't that bad.

We won, thats all I care about really.....those were the Donnan games that we lost.

Archived