Atlanta is still on my mind

TigerinBham

Ok, i have slept on the loss. Both teams played hard, neither deserved to lose. We lost to the #7 team in OT on the road. It sucks that we can't make a field goal, but LSU dropped 2 sure TD passes. Our defense played great except for the few breakdowns in the secondary. Any LSU fan who knows anything about football is breathing a BIG sigh of relief today. I thought Brandon played just OK for his first big game. Sure we had alot of drops, but alot of poor throwing decisions were made as well. I still think that we have a good team capable of winning out. We need help now from Bama to beat LSU. If that happens and we take care of UGA then the Iron Bowl will decide who goes to Atlanta. I like the guts and heart of our kids. The sun came up today and we still have a chance to win the SEC. WDE.

Atlanta is still on your mind as it should be. We should have won this game, but you win some and you lose some. I'm confident that we will not lose another game. We looked very good (besides some other breakdowns). Kenny = amazing OL = amazing Cox = very cool, calm, and collected.

Needless to say, I'm still pumped up about the rest of the season. :cheer:

I agree. The season is for from over. I think we can beat UAT. LSU still has to play UAT, Ole Miss, and Arkansas. UAT can beat them, but I think LSU will take them in a close one. The other are more then capable of surprising LSU. Some of you may not like this, but you may have to pull for UAT when they play LSU. If they can beat LSU, I think we will handle our end and take down UAT. How wonderful it would be if they were still undefeated and we ruined their SECCG and MNC hopes. Talking about the utilimate "killing move".

WDE!!!!!!!!!

I hate to say it, cause it rules us out of Atlanta no matter what we do, but I think LSU will win against Bama.

Watching what Tenn did to that line leaves no doubts that LSU's front line will tee off on Brodie in a big way. LSU has a better offense than Tenn also. THe loss to Tenn was, well I don't think anyone has the answer except Miles just appears to get one of those a year. LSU is a better team than Tenn.

Though again the Bama game might be the one that Les blows, sorry LSU fans but he really does do that every year. Chokes a lead and has a game that they just don't look prepared for and loses big.

Now with that said, I really hope Bama comes down here without a loss and we win out. We are still in this fight.

Archived