Franchione

AuNuma1

Hadn't heard much about ol Franchione since he ran away from T'town a couple years back. Just read this little blurb about him though...you know the TAMU fans are regretting they ever laid hands on this bammer coach. ;)

One has to wonder if Texas A&M fans are second guessing their decision to run off R.C. Slocum and replace him with Dennis Franchione. Kyle Field was known as one of the toughest places to play in the country but you wouldn't be able to tell from the lopsided losses that have occurred under Franchione. Since 2003, the Aggies have allowed 38 or more points in home losses five times. That includes Saturday's 42-14 loss to Iowa State.

FoxSports.com

i hope the man loses every game, he never told his team goodbye, he is a horrible recruiter and always wins with the old coaches player he sucks

i hope the man loses every game, he never told his team goodbye, he is a horrible recruiter and always wins with the old coaches player he sucks

193780[/snapback]

He was talking about fran, not bowden..... :big:

193780[/snapback]

Did you ever consider getting a primer on grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and use of capital letters? If I have to take Spelling 101 then you have to take Basic English 101 :poke:

Without getting into too many details, it is not a pretty sight in Aggieland right now. Saturday's debacle against Iowa State (who had never beaten A&M previously) could be just the tip of the iceberg.

Next three games:

@ Tech

@ OU

Texas

A probable 0-4 slide to end the season will make for a very warm seat for Franchione.

Here's a question.... UAT thought they were "back" when Fran was there, and I remember many of my Bammer friends telling me how they hated him leaving becuase of what a great coach he was, etc. How do yall think he would be doing at UAT if he had stayed considering what he's done at aTm?

Can you imagine a TV show with Franny and Tater Tot as the analysts?

Be imaginative.....what would you call it? :big::big:

How 'bout "The Unreality Show" or "Quiter's Sports Center"?

It was a ton-o-fun to watch the uaters turn on Fran. He was a "Great man of class and character", THEN........

Talk about bandwagon jumpers..... :D

It was a ton-o-fun to watch the uaters turn on Fran. He was a "Great man of class and character", THEN........

194237[/snapback]

Sort of like back in the day with Terry Bowden. Ya'll loved him with his attitude pins and all. He helped you have a great season, and then you suddenly hated him and you have no good will towards him now. Why not understand that this is how we feel about Fran? I don't think that Bama is the only school that hates a former coach. Ole Miss still doesn't speak that well of Coach Tubberville, and we don't coach Fran, and Auburn doesn't Terry Bowden. It has happened to us all. So I guess that bandwagon is pretty full.

194237[/snapback]

Sort of like back in the day with Terry Bowden. Ya'll loved him with his attitude pins and all. He helped you have a great season, and then you suddenly hated him and you have no good will towards him now. Why not understand that this is how we feel about Fran? I don't think that Bama is the only school that hates a former coach. Ole Miss still doesn't speak that well of Coach Tubberville, and we don't coach Fran, and Auburn doesn't Terry Bowden. It has happened to us all. So I guess that bandwagon is pretty full.

194272[/snapback]

Translation: "Yep. We HATE FifthChoiceOne". :lol:

193780[/snapback]

Did you ever consider getting a primer on grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and use of capital letters? If I have to take Spelling 101 then you have to take Basic English 101 :poke:

194099[/snapback]

Hey! At least he said "loses", instead of "looses"!!!! :lol:

:au::homer:

193780[/snapback]

194099[/snapback]

Hey! At least he said "loses", instead of "looses"!!!! :lol:

194310[/snapback]

Remember the blind pig and the acorn? :P

I had a business lunch with what I found out to be a fairly big UTexas alum/supporter on Monday. I asked if he was going to go to the Rose Bowl if they made it. He replied that he bought his plane tickets last week. Apparently, just about every Southwest flight from Houston or Austin to LA the day before and after the game is booked. That is what he said anyway but I haven't checked. I was joking and said "well you still have to play A&M and they could be tough". He laughed and replied "we used to worry about that game". Thanks Fran...

194237[/snapback]

194272[/snapback]

Not all of us feel that way about CTB...and I have defended him on this board. I think he made a very bad decision...but I have no doubt that he loved Auburn. He had serious issues with the board...but who doesn't?

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! WHO CARES..I'M READY FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS!!!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

194458[/snapback]

One game at the time...weedhopper. :P

Archived