Something that has not been mentioned

PowerI

Did anyone else think it was odd that John Parker Wilson got to play last week after, just two weeks being charged with a DUI and underage drinking? Shula must be a strong disciplinarian. He showed the same kind of strictness when ole Ray Ray was caught with marijuanna.

I guess he's worried about next year, considered the little wimp is losing 90% of his defense and his starting quarterback. He better enjoy while he can because next year won't be as easy.

Hard to really comment on the situation. He got Youthful Offender status so we won't ever know if he got any preferential treatment from the courts. Hopefully, he was slapped with the standard penalties for a first timer. Around here, they haven't been cutting any slack to anyone, and rightfully so. I would imagine the court system up there would do the same.

As for Shula, I'd have to assume also that he's dealing out the dicipline behind the scenes and it involves more than just missing a game. He's had a policy of not commenting on internal discipline and hopefully, he's trying to help this young man see the error of his ways. He may have Mr. Parker-Wilson becoming very intimately aware of every step at Bryant-Denney.

Archived