AU vs UGA Tailgate!

AWK

Ok Guys, Saturday, All of my Freinds and I are throwing a nice little tailgate in Athens, we will have food, cooked by the great AU Runningback Joe Fraiser, and of course refreshments, which includes Beer, beer, and water. We should have a nice set up (site still pending), so if anyone is going to the game and wants to tailgate with some fellow tigers, Let me know!

(bump, sticky maybe :D)

-Taylor

I going to the game in Athens. Do you have a way to watch the LSU/UAT game? We tried a TV and antena two years ago and got nothing. None of the UGA fans had a TVs set up either so I guess they can not get broadcast there in Athens.

I going to the game in Athens.  Do you have a way to watch the LSU/UAT game?  We tried a TV and antena two years ago and got nothing.  None of the UGA fans had a TVs set up either so I guess they can not get broadcast there in Athens.

196743[/snapback]

We have a satellite dish(actually two If my friend brings his also) and a T.V., so we should be able to get the game with no problem. Swing by, lot of fun

Where are going to set up?

196970[/snapback]

We will be picking out the location tomorrow, We are leaving for Athens tonight, anyone that is interested can call my cell phone, It will be on and I will be glad to give directions. 334-467-1018

War Eagle

Archived