Simple keys to beating

Shug2003

What are your thoughts on how to beat the high tide?

1. Put pressure on Croyle and stop the big pass play;

2. Run the football with success and control the clock;

3. No turnovers AT ALL

4. No breakdowns in kicking game;

5. Keep game close until 4th quarter. :cheer::au:

3. No turnovers AT ALL

5. Keep game close until 4th quarter. :cheer:   :au:

197535[/snapback]

easier said than done...

3. No turnovers AT ALL

5. Keep game close until 4th quarter. :cheer:   :au:

197535[/snapback]

....uhhh bama? i'm still working on my game plan for georgia. :big:

Offensively, I think we have to run it right at them, straight up, hard nose, to get our running game going. Utilizing a spread offense at times to get some one on one coverage for Mix, Obomanu, Aromashadu, and Taylor.

Defensively, pressure Croyle, shut down the run game, don't give a big play. Bama is going for some deep passes against LSU, and has connected on one out of about 4 or 5. LSU is getting some pressure on Croyle, but Bama is hitting on some quick slants so as not to take a sack.

We will have to bring our A+ game. They are running the ball very well against LSU as we did. Croyle has not been accurate down field. I am sure he will be next Saturday, know how that goes. We will have to keep their D on their heels and guessing. Their D is very good, going to take our best offensive performance of the year for sure.

Will be a great game next week for sure!!!!! I'll be there, out in the parking lot :( ticketless..but in the atomosphere anyways.

Offensively, I think we have to run it right at them, straight up, hard nose, to get our running game going.  Utilizing a spread offense at times to get some one on one coverage for Mix, Obomanu, Aromashadu, and Taylor.

Defensively, pressure Croyle, shut down the run game, don't give a big play.  Bama is going for some deep passes against LSU, and has connected on one out of about 4 or 5.  LSU is getting some pressure on Croyle, but Bama is hitting on some quick slants so as not to take a sack.

We will have to bring our A+ game.  They are running the ball very well against LSU as we did.  Croyle has not been accurate down field.  I am sure he will be next Saturday, know how that goes.  We will have to keep their D on their heels and guessing.  Their D is very good, going to take our best offensive performance of the year for sure.

Will be a great game next week for sure!!!!!  I'll be there, out in the parking lot  :( ticketless..but in the atomosphere anyways.

197550[/snapback]

i'm thinking about being right there with ya, in the parking lot that is.. i've never seen an IB, and i don't want to miss this one... who knows... if we beat LSU, but y'all lose to UGA, i prob just won't worry about it, because i'll just save the cash for ATL.. but if we both whip up on our opponents, bet that i'll be there in the parking lot, try to beg/borrow/steal a tix...

:big:

We have to get Irons going and then hit them with a little Tristan Davis.

My main concern is getting our D plays in on time because this has been a problem all season. I think Georgia had a great game plan to take advantage of that tonight. Wringo will eat us up if we rush 3 guys and get no pressure on him.

If AU can be successful running the ball, it will open up the passing. <_<

No offensive or special team turnovers.

Don't give up any big plays, make UaT have to make long drives and they will fizzle out along the way. (Hopefully)

Put pressure on BC with a 4 - 5 man rush.

Stop the UaT running game.

Drive the ball the length of the field several times and tire out the UaT defense. Get their subs in and then be able to make plays against them.

Score TD's instead of FG's. TWO should be enough. :big:

Archived