Big Win Big Celebration

HomanAU

For those of you who were fortunate enough to be in the stands for what I consider one of the best football games I've ever seen. Did you enjoy seeing CTT being one of the first players/coaches to run to the visiting section to pump up the crowd?

You know its a big win when you coach isn't ready to go to the locker room. CTT came running to the AU band to pump up the crowd followed by many players who preceded to do flips and enjoy their moment in Athens.

While the visiting section seats (the upper upper deck) may have not been the best ever , it was all worth it as the entire section paraded down the stairs.

What a great game!

War Damn Eagle and We want Bama!

My small party was very pleased with the win but the moment was instantly killed when one of the girls at my house threw up only seconds after the time ran out. So I was of course distacted and did not get to see any of the celebrations.

:( bad timing.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/sto..._pat&id=2222583

Disrespect came flying down out of the stands as the Tigers walked past the Georgia band. A plastic Diet Coke bottle, about one-third full, somersaulted past Auburn punter Kody Bliss' head. He picked it up, unscrewed the cap, took a swig and threw it back, cap off, Diet Coke splashing out.

The Bulldogs band and dance squad booed. The Auburn players smiled and held their hands to their ears. Down here in the South, where they care more than anywhere else,

the emotions were raw and exposed.

I saw the celebration from the double upperdeck they had. It was like watching the game/celebration from heaven, being up there with God and all.

I did not see the UGA fans booing tho. What would they boo about?

I was at the game and it was the best AU football game I have ever been to. Great seats in the AU section. Crowd was electric throughout. I had no problems with any of the celebrating after the game with one exception. Can someone please explain to me why after the game AU fans starting chanting the Rammer-Jammer cheer. I taigaited all day so I thought I might be hearing things. Is there something there that I don't understand?

I didn't hear Rammer-Jammer but as soon as we made the Game Winning field goal, a "We want Bama" cheer started, but was drowned out by "Its great to be an Auburn Tiger".

All I can say is..................

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

I HATE Georgia with a PASSION!!!!! Much like that of Bama!!!

Bring on the RED ELEPHANTS of Tuscalooser and let's kick their !@#.

It's GREAT TO BE, AN AUBURN TIGER!

Archived