First Urban Meyer...

EllisHugh

A Bama fan crying after a loss is much better than two LSU men kissing after a win. :blink::blink:

By the way, great game. Les Miles made some great halftime adjustments.

A Bama fan crying after a loss is much better than two LSU men kissing after a win. :blink:   :blink:

By the way, great game.  Les Miles made some great halftime adjustments.

198048[/snapback]

I would have to agree with you there tidefan...

After we played LSU at night in Tiger Stadium, I would have bet the house that UAT would not score on LSU or AU. However to my surprise, they dominated the first half with an effective Offense and a crushing Defense. Even in a loss, they still managed to win most of the statistics. My hats off this year to a very effective coaching staff. Again much to my surprise, they lost but did not get beat. They are sneaky good and we better be ready.

What everyone should take away from this game is how scared Brodie Croyle is. If McClover sits on him a few times, the passing game will become utterly ineffective. It's so fun beating up on him.

I'm have been very surprised at how inaccurate Croyle is. He misses wide open receivers that are more than 20 yards down the field. If he would hit on that pass more often, they wouldn't have the offensive woes they are having.

A Bama fan crying after a loss is much better than two LSU men kissing after a win. :blink::blink:

And yet both happen on a regular basis. :lol::lol::lol:

Brodie is good, but he does get inconsistent at times. I hope next week ,come 2:30, it is one of those times. Here's to a well officiated ,clean game, with no injuries, well 2 out of 3 ain't bad.... you figure out the 1 we won't see?

What everyone should take away from this game is how scared Brodie Croyle is. If McClover sits on him a few times, the passing game will become utterly ineffective. It's so fun beating up on him.

198075[/snapback]

I have noticed this in both the LSU and Tenn games. If you hit him a few times and even thinks he is going to get pressure then he starts throwing off his back foot for the rest of the game.

I'm have been very surprised at how inaccurate Croyle is.  He misses wide open receivers that are more than 20 yards down the field.  If he would hit on that pass more often, they wouldn't have the offensive woes they are having.

198078[/snapback]

Yes, but if the Bammer Luck hits us, he'll screw up and throw it right! *grin*

We'd best bring our "A" game just in case.

Archived