This just in

WarTiger

Mark Richt just called the AU athletic dept. and wanted to know where to mail the rent check for use of Sanford Stadium in athens... :P:P:big::big:

Plussssssssssssease, save the board for things other than smart ass remarks that impress nobody!

Plussssssssssssease, save the board for things other than smart ass remarks that impress nobody!

198943[/snapback]

Man, someone take a piss in your All Bran this morning?

198943[/snapback]

Yes, from now on we should only use this board for smart ass remarks that impress Shug2003. :P

198943[/snapback]

But, what would I do with the rest of MY day? :D

How do you pronounce Plusssssssssease, anyway?

:poke:   JK :D

198957[/snapback]

from Webster's

Plusssssssss - ease (pl U s S S s E sa) Latin Based

1. Slang for "I need to relax, take it easy, take my pills"

2. A dry attempt at onomatope, refer to the word Humor for help.

198943[/snapback]

Bro, what is your issue? The post was quite humorous and it was not negative towards any players.

i think we need to set up some kind of clearinghouse forum for all remotely humorous posts where shug can approve or disapprove of them before they actually make it to the 'real' forum.

shug can be the "is this post good enough to be made" monitor.

i wonder if this post would pass muster.

oh wait...no i don't...or do i?

since i posted this, shug calls me a "so called auburn fan"...

guess we have to check with him before we are allowed to post anything in fun, or we won't be considered true auburn fans.. B)B)B)B)

Mark Richt just called the AU athletic dept. and wanted to know where to mail the rent check for use of Sanford Stadium in athens... :P   :P   :big:   :big:

198935[/snapback]

Plussssssssssssease tell me they sent a check for $31.30!

Mark Richt just called the AU athletic dept. and wanted to know where to mail the rent check for use of Sanford Stadium in athens... :P   :P   :big:   :big:

198935[/snapback]

Plussssssssssssease tell me they sent a check for $31.30!

199052[/snapback]

....well done.... :D

OK guys, get off Shug2003's case. It's Iron Bowl week, he has on his game face, and just isn't in a humorous mood. Better be careful with me too. :big::big:

198935[/snapback]

Sanford stadium? I thought it was called Jordan-Hare East, we do seem to have homefield advantage there!

Archived