Four Fingers and complaints

DKW 86

Were do these Trailor Trash, Mullet Havin', Wife Beatin' Shirt Wearers get off telling us how to act in Our Own Stadium....................Hell in my opinion CTT had every right to Light Up a Stogie and run around the field Buck Naked.......God these bammer fans are Freakin' Retarded......It's funny three weeks ago they're getting everyone's Ring size for their National Title...............Now, It's "We Aren't Back....Yet". They should say EVER. That's why I was glad they got beat by LSU because they don't deserve more than 6 wins, because they let it go to their Fat Heads. If you don't believe me, go to K-Mart, Walmart, or any Gas Station and see ALL the bammer Crap they got Laying Around all because they have Nine wins against.........Should I say it?......Nobodies.......I didn't see Half the stuff out there even after AU went 13-0...........So, HAHAHAHA.........War "BY GOD" Eagle. And Screw all the bammer Idiots. I HOPE THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE IN THE BOWL GAME........CRUSHED.

Hey... Their dream season= our rebuilding year. Yeah, bama's back. Back to whining and crying. Did anyone honestly expect them not to find something to whine about last night. Except, of course, making their quarterback cry like a little girl with a skinned knee.

:au: WDE!

I don't think it was classless at all but I understand why they are angry.

In 2000, the Tech QB did this

2000godsey.jpg

Boy O Boy did UGA fans get mad at then

Generally, I just think the loser is angry and is just venting

All I gotta say to the bammers is "Get over it", I figured they would go into a full on whine attack about every little thing that happened last night. Tubby likes taking digs at Alabama cause duh that is who Auburn's biggest rival is. No Bama coach would ever be that classless...hmm who called Auburn a cow college... The Bear. Stay classy Tuscaloosa.

Archived