Savoring the win, Looking to next year

tigerdude

What a wonderful way to put the finishing touch to the regular season!!!! Absolute total domination. I think we out schemed them, out played them, out hustled them,,out hearted them. Now, on to my question. NOt being as familiar with Alabama's personnel as i might be, who are the names that jump out as those who are to be playmakers next year. I know Prothro, if he heals correctly, who else? I'd love some input here. Again, WAAARRRR EEEAAAAAGGGUULL!!!!

Dude, who cares about Bama? They lose Croyle and will have a new QB, which spells trouble. Darby will be back and as we all saw, he is a warrior. As far as our Tigers, the BIGGEST loss will be at the WR position where we lose Aromashodu, Obomanu, Mix, TE Cooper Wallace as well as FB Jake Slaughter. Hopefully Courtney Taylor will come back. And hopefully our young guys will get better- look for a breakout season in '06 for Tommy Trott. Next biggest loss will be on the OL with Marcus McNeil and Troy Reddick. We do have some very talented OL coming back starting with C Joe Cope, Ben Grubbs, All America potential Leon Hart who was Mr SC football, and big Tim Duckworth. On defense we lose CB David Irons, both starting LBs in Travis and Antarrious Williams, and on the DL, TJ Jackson (what a rock!) and Wayne Dickens. It will be crucial to find some new go to receivers. The good news is we will have leaders back like Brandon Cox at QB, who is only gonna get better, Kenny Irons, Karibi DeDe at LB, Tre Smith, Kody Bliss, Will Herring, John Vaughn, and Groves and McClover. Young guys to watch for in 2006? WRs Ulysses Alexander and MOntez BIllings, LB Tray Blackmon, Tristan Davis, Steve Gandy, TE Gabe McKenzie, and DE Alonzo Horton. Not to mention the class we are working on this year. Yes, we lose a lot of talent from this team, but isn't that what they said from last year, LOL? The future has never looked brighter and it is GREAT TO BE A AUBURN TIGER!!

Archived