I bet Croyle...

GaTigerFan

is some kind sore this morning. :big:

He conceded that Alabama's program is inferior to Auburn's. That's reality delivering a one-two punch.

He said "We can definitely tell we're behind them, they've got a ton of talent. I don't know if they have better athletes or what it is. But they just manhandled us. Any time that happens, that shows how far you are behind a program."

At least he ain't drinking the kool aid no more. I hope all the recuits last night took note.

Link http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/huntsvil...2160.xml&coll=1

Surely you don't think that :au: is just flat out better than the uaters....Surely you know that it has been a tough 4 year run , that has been hampered due to probation, lack of scholarships and all that,82 different coaches, 2 strippers, and such. You have to know that all the top talent in the WORLD will start going to Tuscalooser, when they get back to the full allotment of scholarships which they may be to now, I don't keep up with that crap. :au: days are numbered, it won't be long for them.......These are just a few of the things I've heard in the last few hours. SATURDAY NOV. 19 2005 :au: FLAT OUT BEAT THE DOG CRAP OUT OF :ua: .....IT IS TIME TO REALIZE THAT AND GET A LIFE. Thank Ya'll for allowing me to vent a little.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!

Archived