Congratulations to Seniors

OlderWhiskey

Hearty congratulations to the 15 Auburn seniors who completed their careers without losing to the crimson tide. This is an accomplishment that cannot be claimed by Pat Sullivan. Terry Beasley, Bo Jackson, Joe Cribbs, Brent Fullwood, Stan White, and a host of others. It is a special distinction. Know it and revel in it.

I hope you seniors enjoyed your four years at Auburn as much as we enjoyed having you at Auburn. Good luck to all of you in the future.

War Damn Eagle!

Hearty congratulations to the 15 Auburn seniors who completed their careers without losing to the crimson tide.  This is an accomplishment that cannot be claimed by Pat Sullivan. Terry Beasley, Bo Jackson, Joe Cribbs, Brent Fullwood, Stan White, and a host of others.  It is a special distinction.    Know it and revel in it.

I hope you seniors enjoyed your four years at Auburn as much as we enjoyed having you at Auburn.  Good luck to all of you in the future.

War Damn Eagle!

200794[/snapback]

Not to mention they are the winningest senior class in Auburn History. Or will be after the bowl game, I believe....Stat??? you there buddy??? I'm looking for some confirmation.

Archived