Happy Turkey Day!!!

DKW 86

3dncookedturkey2.gif

Happy Turkey Day!!!

3dcornucopia-color.gif

I am Thankful for...My family, my friends, my church, and you guys here on AUNation.

Your turn: I am Thankful for...?????

I am thankful for.... God, my family, friends, girlfriend, having a great job, us military, living in this great county, tubby and borges, auburn university, auburn football... this is some what my salience hierarchy.... happy thanksgiving all!!!! WDE!!! :au:

I am thankful that God sent his only Son, Jesus, to die on Calvary's cross for my sin so I could spend eternity with Him. I am thankful for a wife who supports me and loves me. I am thankful that I have a brand new baby girl now 12 weeks old who is healthy. I am thankful for my parents who raised me with the traits they did. I am thankful for a church that supports me and my ministry to teenagers. I am thankful for the time I spent at Auburn and how that helped shape my life. I am thankful for the friends God has given me.

Pretty much in that order! :D

God,

Jesus,

My Wife, kids, and grand kids

I am an American

I am still alive

Born in Alabama, Tiger by the grace of God.

I belong to this AU family,

War Damn Eagle

Beat whoever!!!!!!

God has blessed me in so many ways I couldn't begin to list then. But I am thankful to be an Auburn Tiger and to have so many Auburn friends, including many of you here. I am also thankful for my bama , LSU and other visitor friends here because without you we wouldn't have great rivalries and samck talk.

Happy Thanksgiving to all :cheer:

Corn squeezin's

Cold beer

Loose Wimmen

Seein' Bammers cry again this year

Dead turkeys

Divorces

Crime

People passin' on

Personal Injury

:big:   :no:   :big:

201024[/snapback]

Lawyers & Hip Hop: Proof that the Theory of Evolution is just plain wrong... :big:

Thankful for all manner of things, but living in GA, I gotta say thanks to Courtney Taylor , for falling on the ball in the endzone!

Losing to 1 team from Georgia is bad enough, but 2 ?? :no:

War Eagle , everyone!

Oh, and DKW, don't start w/ me today!

Proof that the Theory of Evolution is just plain wrong

It's a perfect post Iron Bowl Thanksgiving, so don't go makin' waves now!

B) WDE!

Freedom--it's under attack by enemies outside and inside the USA, but still standing.

Bounty--lucky to be an American.

Family--all good, all healthy, all kind, all happy.

Health--how do I deserve this good fortune?

Enjoyment--so many good, entertaining activities and the leisure time to do them.

Tolerance--addressing the problems, not hating and attacking the persons.

Good friends--trusting, trustworthy, supportive, sharing.

I am thankful for all the blessings I have received.

I am thankful for my family and friends.

I am thankful for a job that I actually love and don't mind getting up in the mornings to go to.

I am thankful that my Father-in-law will not be able to gloat today since :au: whipped UAT last Saturday.

I am thankful of a forum like AUNation. There just isn't another board like this one.

Thanks to all of you that make it up, Thanks to the admin. and mods. Thanks to David for running this board and Wannabe for putting up with David. ;)

Hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for God and his blessings of life as an American.

I am thankful for God and his blessings of life as an Auburn Tiger, cause I grew up a Clemson Tiger, but he led me to the greatest place on earth!

I am thankful for the two girls that have blessed my life so.

I am thankful for their mother, even though we are not close anymore.

Thanks to all of the AU Nation! It's great, to be, an Auburn Tiger!

Archived