What a GREAT day Thanksgiving will be!

WarTim

Sad to say but I have a few of those uaters in my extended family. They will be at our home for Thanksgiving Dinner. I will not wear any AU gear. I will not mention the "game"(hard to call a slaughter of that caliber a game :D ). I will simply enjoy my meal and I will REALLY enjoy the total "silence". :big:

WAR EAGLE & I hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving too! :au:

Sad to say but I have a few of those uaters in my extended family. They will be at our home for Thanksgiving Dinner. I will not wear any AU gear. I will not mention the "game"(hard to call a slaughter of that caliber a game :D ). I will simply enjoy my meal and I will REALLY enjoy the total "silence". :big:

WAR EAGLE & I hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving too! :au:

201034[/snapback]

Due to the holiday, I haven't kept up with all the posts here and missed this. I would have recommended a subtle addition to the menu. For instance, replacing the THREE beam salad from last year with a nice FOUR layer pie, for their just desserts?

s-i-l-e-n-c-e...total and complete. Oh, the "subject" was brought up by a few of the kids in attendance. I just smiled and smiled and smiled some more. It was interesting to see their wardrobe. After all, they couldn't wear their usual uat stuff.

Overalls, I kid you not, on one of the "women". :D

Silence, especially FOUR years of silence, Is indeed GOLDEN. (With a back drop of Orange & Blue!) :big:

Archived