I've had enough of rabbit eared LSU fans

AURaptor

And stop popping off about what a few Auburn fans might have said 5 games ago. Enough already! We KNOW who won that game, even if we still think it sucks. Doesn't change a damn thing though. LSU is 10-1, and darn near could have beaten UT, except for one of the biggest comebacks in SEC history. I've heard more LSU fans whine about the 5 missed fg's than from ANY Auburn fan. Auburn gets to rekick a PAT in '04, wins a game, and all we hear is about how LUCKY we are. Had Auburn NOT made the PAT, we'd have gone into OT and who knows how it would have played out? LSU fans think they automatically would have won, no questions asked. :huh: So back on Oct 22, Auburn misses 5 kicks, LSU wins in OT, and y'all STILL won't shut up! What is it with y'all? Did the near loss to Arkansas make you question yourselves ? You've got the best record in the SEC. How about acting like you're the top team for a change, and stop whining and responding to what a few folks said over a month ago. It was a close, tight game , played AT LSU, which went into OT. One team had to win. That time, it was LSU, but don't go thinking that your program is light years ahead of Auburn. It isn't. Now shut the heck up and get ready for UGA. If y'all keep obsessing over the Auburn win, you'll end up losing next Saturday.

Maybe next time we play and Auburn is faced w/ either a 50 yrd fg or going for it on 4th down, Tuberville will go for it and we'll stick it in the end zone and shut y'all up once and for all. :moon:

And stop popping off about what a few Auburn fans might have said 5 games ago.  Enough already! We KNOW who won that game, even if we still think it sucks. Doesn't change a damn thing though. LSU is 10-1, and darn near could have beaten UT, except for one of the biggest comebacks in SEC history. I've heard more LSU fans whine about the 5 missed fg's than from ANY Auburn fan.  Auburn gets to rekick a PAT in '04, wins a game, and all we hear is about how LUCKY we are. Had Auburn NOT made the PAT, we'd have gone into OT and who knows how it would have played out? LSU fans think they automatically would have won, no questions asked.  :huh:  So back on Oct 22, Auburn misses 5 kicks, LSU wins in OT, and y'all STILL won't shut up! What is it with y'all? Did the near loss to Arkansas make you question yourselves ? You've got the best record in the SEC. How about acting like you're the top team for a change, and stop whining and responding to what a few folks said over a month ago. It was a close, tight game , played AT LSU, which went into OT. One team had to win. That time, it was LSU, but don't go thinking that your program is light years ahead of Auburn. It isn't. Now shut the heck up and get ready for UGA. If y'all keep obsessing over the Auburn win, you'll end up losing next Saturday.

Maybe next time we play and Auburn is faced w/ either a 50 yrd fg or going for it on 4th down, Tuberville will go for it and we'll stick it in the end zone and shut y'all up once and for all.  :moon:

201740[/snapback]

Uh, ditto.

Just for kicks and giggles, let's play the "if there weren't any mistakes in football" game.

Vaughn missed 4 FG's in regulation. That's 12 points.

LSU missed two, and dropped a touchdown in regulation. That's 13 points (including the PAT), but since it's for giggles too, let's say LSU missed the PAT and the game went to overtime, 29-29.

LSU dropped another TD in overtime. 6 points.

Vaughn missed the FG.

LSU wins by three. They outplayed Auburn.

There was no luck involved. As far as last year goes, I questioned that penalty, but never thought a tied 9-9 game was in the bag.

To conclude, if Auburn is better than LSU, why did they have to attempt 6 FIELD GOALS and not score touchdowns?

Just for kicks and giggles, let's play the "if there weren't any mistakes in football" game.

LSU missed two, and dropped a touchdown in regulation. That's 13 points (including the PAT), but since it's for giggles too, let's say LSU missed the PAT and the game went to overtime, 29-29.

Vaughn missed the FG.

There was no luck involved. As far as last year goes, I questioned that penalty, but never thought a tied 9-9 game was in the bag.

To conclude, if Auburn is better than LSU, why did they have to attempt 6 FIELD GOALS and not score touchdowns?

201753[/snapback]

Amazing. He can write, but he can't read.

:moon:

No need for kicks and giggles. You won. You want to believe LSU "outplayed Auburn." Okay. Believe it. But AU gained more yards than its average on LSU's homefield, so perhaps you can forgive those of us who are not real impressed with your defense. Ditto for your offense.

AU LSU

FIRST DOWNS................... 20 17

RUSHES-YARDS (NET)............ 38-230 34-149

PASSING YDS (NET)............. 221 190

Passes Att-Comp-Int........... 41-16-0 33-16-0

TOTAL OFFENSE PLAYS-YARDS...79-451 67-339

I've watched LSU several times this year and am not real impressed. But you've got the best record, and winning need not be pretty. Enjoy it. Celebrate it. But please quit whining about it.

LSU won. Made the plays they needed to win, AU didn't. That's football. LSU deserved to win for that reason. But I'd have to be a real moron to go to an LSU board and keep insisting that they admit AU was the "best" team. Believe what you want, visit when you want. But get a freaking clue.

Vaughn missed the FG.

201753[/snapback]

No need for kicks and giggles. You won. You want to believe LSU "outplayed Auburn." Okay. Believe it. But AU gained more yards than its average on LSU's homefield, so perhaps you can forgive those of us who are not real impressed with your defense. Ditto for your offense.

AU LSU

I've watched LSU several times this year and am not real impressed. But you've got the best record, and winning need not be pretty. Enjoy it. Celebrate it. But please quit whining about it.

LSU won. Made the plays they needed to win, AU didn't. That's football. LSU deserved to win for that reason. But I'd have to be a real moron to go to an LSU board and keep insisting that they admit AU was the "best" team. Believe what you want, visit when you want. But get a freaking clue.

201759[/snapback]

I'm not insisting you admit anything. I am, though, getting tired of the "poor us we missed 5 FG's" stuff. LSU missed more opportunities and still came out on top, so there is no room for excuses. Not asking you to admit LSU is the best team, just that when they beat Auburn, it wasn't a fluke.

Interesting stat: opposing kickers are 5-14 in Tiger Stadium. Coincidence?

Vaughn missed the FG.

201753[/snapback]

AU LSU

201759[/snapback]

I'm not insisting you admit anything. I am, though, getting tired of the "poor us we missed 5 FG's" stuff. LSU missed more opportunities and still came out on top, so there is no room for excuses. Not asking you to admit LSU is the best team, just that when they beat Auburn, it wasn't a fluke.

201762[/snapback]

Hmmm. Sounds like they're greasing the ball or something. Seriously, who's whining about missing 5 field goals? Not me. Not Raptor on this thread. Sounds like you're the one insecure about the win. Most AU people I know have accepted the loss and moved on. Clearly the team did.

Vaughn missed the FG.

201753[/snapback]

AU LSU

201759[/snapback]

201762[/snapback]

it's funny...you're getting tired of it, yet YOU keep bringing it up... Move On!!!

Vaughn missed the FG.

201753[/snapback]

:blink: .....You try so hard. We dont even read the hogwash you spit out constantly defending a point that no one is attacking in the first place.

Shoo shoo :poke:

The fact that the cornpuppies are STILL here says all that need be said. ;)

Jealousy, thy name is lsWHO. :puke:

Ok, I'll say it . Screw the 5 missed FGs!! The only reason why LSU won is because of the one LUCKY punt return. The only one Auburn gave up all season, btw. There, does THAT make you feel any better? LSU got lucky. Lucky lucky lucky L-U-C-K-Y!

( Betchya didn't see that one comin' , huh? ;) )

And before you get bent, punts are just as much part of the game as FG's, missed or otherwise. So that you know, I'm kidding about the punt return thing, just to yank your chain. Don't panic, it's called JOKING.

:rolleyes:

Guest Tigrinum Major

201762[/snapback]

I blame it on voodoo. All the New Orleans witch doctors setting up shop in Baton Rouge.

Seems as plausible as anything else.

Stupid me...here I am, basking in the glow of beating UGA at Athens, and then pounding our REAL arch rival in JHS, when I could have been grousing over this cra...uh...stuff, from...how long ago was it again??? :P

:au::homer:

Vaughn missed the FG.

201753[/snapback]

Devin also dropped a TD pass during regulation. That always gets left out by LSU in this scenario. :lol:

I really don't care, we beat Georgia, we beat Alabama. We replaced our entire backfield, a Thorpe winner at corner, our DC, and won 9 games and were in every single one of them going late in the 4th quarter.

So in the words of Tanner, you can take your stupid first place trophy and shove it up your :moon: and we will see you next year. ;)

Archived