Who do you want to win the SECCG?

vatz22au

Who do you want to win the SECCG?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the SECCG?

• Georgia
    • LSU

I would root for the West, but because of the recent amount of LSWHo whining we've had to put up with in the past week, my vote is for the dawgs.

I'll go with :uga: . Like Vatz I'm sick and tired of the :lsu: complaints. Also everyone has already penciled :lsu: in as :sec: champs and I'm usually for the underdog.

As far as I'm concerned, Georgia is as close to family as we can have in the SEC. Also, it would be good to have beaten the team (GA) that beat the team (LSU) that beat us.

WAR EAGLE!!!

GOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOO DAWGS......Sickem......WOOF WOOOF WOOOOOF

WDE!!! ................BEAT LSWHO :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thank God for Rose Colored Glasses.....I was getting cought up in the moment..

Since I'm from GA and half my high school friends go to :uga: I'm pulling for :lsu: all the way! I can't stand hearing them run their mouths! And besides...I could never make myself bark....at anything! It's so unattractive! :P

GO TIGERS! :big: WDE!

Georgia may be the underdog, but I really think they are the better team. They're a hurt QB and a 4th down pass (or a recovered fumble, or a fumble out of the endzone) away from being undefeated. LSU could legitimately have 4 or 5 losses (ASU, UT, AU, UA, Ark), and should have 3 for sure (ASU, UT, AU). Still, with that kind of luck it's hard to pick against them.... oh, I guess I didn't really answer the question, but I want the Dawgs to win.

I would root for the West, but because of the recent amount of LSWHo whining we've had to put up with in the past week, my vote is for the dawgs.

203051[/snapback]

Same, I was all for LSU and the West taking the title. LSU faithful changed my mind on that one though this week.

Like kingfish alluded too, :uga: is just about family. I think of them much like that cousin you love to beat at flag football during family gatherings. During and just before the game you talk a little smack, and always love winning but if the occasion comes you don’t win. Well you can always go sit with them and have pizza and beer after.

WDE and GO DAWGS! :cheer:

Keep the best in the west!

Geaux :corndog:

Archived