IT'S OFFICIAL

SKCAUB

Do any Faux Tigers want to dispute that now???!!!

:au::homer:

I don't know--we looked awesome against Bama, but we only beat Georgia by one point and things might go differently if we played them again. The Bulldogs looked pretty good tonight. Personally, if it was the ancient good-'ol-days when every bowl was independent and free to set up its own match-ups, I think an Auburn-Georgia rematch on New Year's Day would be a heck of a game!

I have no doubt, however, that we would beat LSU if we replayed them! [Of course, if I were a Bama-type fan, I'd say "Well, we did beat them statistically and IF we had made one of the missed field goals...yada, yada, yada". But I'm no Bama fan; we lost when we had the chance and that's our fault...bygones.]

The cajuns better enjoy this 10 win season because I have a feeling they won't see that many wins in a season again with that Big12 coach. He isn't all that. His team should've dominated the SEC this year with all that talent he was handed. A good bit of it leaves after January so we'll get to see what he's really made of next year.

they made a lot of mistakes tonight and this season. They had a lot of close games this year that could have gone either way. They had a very good season but were lucky things ended up how they did in several games. We should have beaten them.

LSU is loaded enough that the talent will hide some problems for a long while. What might show up earlier was if Miles loses Fisher to USF, Rumor from several sources.

I don't know--we looked awesome against Bama, but we only beat Georgia by one point and things might go differently if we played them again.  The Bulldogs looked pretty good tonight.  Personally, if it was the ancient good-'ol-days when every bowl was independent and free to set up its own match-ups, I think an Auburn-Georgia rematch on New Year's Day would be a heck of a game!

I have no doubt, however, that we would beat LSU if we replayed them! [Of course, if I were a Bama-type fan, I'd say "Well, we did beat them statistically and IF we had made one of the missed field goals...yada, yada, yada".  But I'm no Bama fan; we lost when we had the chance and that's our fault...bygones.]

203288[/snapback]

Always looking for that dark cloud in a silver lining! :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know--we looked awesome against Bama, but we only beat Georgia by one point and things might go differently if we played them again.  The Bulldogs looked pretty good tonight.  Personally, if it was the ancient good-'ol-days when every bowl was independent and free to set up its own match-ups, I think an Auburn-Georgia rematch on New Year's Day would be a heck of a game!

I have no doubt, however, that we would beat LSU if we replayed them! [Of course, if I were a Bama-type fan, I'd say "Well, we did beat them statistically and IF we had made one of the missed field goals...yada, yada, yada".  But I'm no Bama fan; we lost when we had the chance and that's our fault...bygones.]

203288[/snapback]

203321[/snapback]

Well, not TOTALLY dark--If we did play Georgia again, my money would definitely be on Auburn. But I wouldn't be surprized if the game was almost as close as our first meeting.

Wouldn't it be great if the Sugar Bowl could invite us to play Georgia and have the game that SHOULD have happened yesterday? Since it's in Atlanta this year anyway, it would almost be "SECCG, part 2"!

203288[/snapback]

203321[/snapback]

Well, not TOTALLY dark--If we did play Georgia again, my money would definitely be on Auburn. But I wouldn't be surprized if the game was almost as close as our first meeting.

Wouldn't it be great if the Sugar Bowl could invite us to play Georgia and have the game that SHOULD have happened yesterday? Since it's in Atlanta this year anyway, it would almost be "SECCG, part 2"!

203344[/snapback]

I like it! THAT'S.....what I'm talkin' about! :D

Archived