VA Tech - Composure and Class -NOT

BGoodTiger

Last year it was the VA Tech players poking Carnell in the eye along with numerous late hits. This year it was constant complaining to the refs along with multiple personal foul and unsportsmanlike conduct penalities on the defense.

Coupled with Vick's spiking of the ball resultes in giving FSU field position at a critical time in the game....says it all. VA Tech is classless. Hope they continue to get smacked down until they learn to act and win with class.

I agree. VT had the talent in place to make a heck of a run this year, but they beat themselves. They won a few games and bought into the media hype, and apparently still weren't brought back down to earth after the first humbling experiece Miami gave them. That team has really started running wild. The one armed undershirts are just plain stupid. I also chucked when Vick tweaked his ankle when showing off after scoring. Guess what - YOU'RE STILL LOSING! Get back to the huddle and stick to business, don't flaunt yourself.

I keep thinking back to the "Con-Vick" chants from the West Virginia fans earlier this year. You know, the ones that Marcus gave the one-fingered salute?

Well its looking like LSU might meet Va. Tech in the Peach Bowl! So this should be an interesting game. We owe after what they did to us 3 yrs ago then backed out of the home and home.

Now that LSU is out of the BCS.....i'm going to look on the bright side and say a LSU/Va. Tech matchup is MUCH more exciting than a LSU/W. Virginia matchup. I've also seen bowl predictions with LSU/Miami in the Peach Bowl......another exciting matchup I would like to see.

I would love to see a Va Tech/LSU or Miami/LSU game. UGA better not take WVU very lightly...watching them play the other night, their QB/RB duo is pretty good, although they haven't seen as good a D as UGA,, well except Va TEch, who held them in check and to 17 points. They for sure haven't seen an offense that good.

I think VaTech would be a different team this year with a more mature leader at QB. Vick is a good athlete....but hes not the guy I would take a bullet for. I know last year's AU squad (Caddy, Brown, Campbell)...our O-line would do anything for those guys, and they were leaders by action.

Players come together with great chemistry when you see that type of leadership on the field. I think your seeing that progress with Brandon Cox everytime he gets hit, and jumps right back up.

Archived