Does Anybody Frequent the Bama Boards?

mattd

I went and checked out a couple for my cousin...his son is a Bama Commitment and he and I couldn't believe some of the pure crap that some of these guys are posting....Most of it is about how AU sucks or whatever and just really crazy crap....talking about how AU was lucky to beat GA or how we want to be like them blah, blah, blah, blah...honestly and truly it was sad....I know we've got some morons on our side but man I don't think we are that bad....I don't normally like to post stuf about AL but I was curious whether I'm biased or not.... :homer:

The only one I'm registered and post on is CrimsonTusks. There are several from this board that post there with some regularity. (As opposed to irregularity. There are things you can take for that :big: ) But, I digress. That site has it's share of flamers about Auburn, and possibly other men, but for the most part, you can rationally discuss things without getting ripped. Like any rival site, including this one, don't go over there just to trash their team and you'll get some pretty good feedback.

My cousin and I were just looking..he was curious as to what some of the ppl were saying about recruits...We wer at the scout and rivals boards....man it's like a feeding frenzy there...if someone mentions anything about AU they are all over it calling ppl names and downgrading everything.....

Guest Tigrinum Major
My cousin and I were just looking..he was curious as to what some of the ppl were saying about recruits...We wer at the scout and rivals boards....man it's like a feeding frenzy there...if someone mentions anything about AU they are all over it calling ppl names and downgrading everything.....

203680[/snapback]

The public (free) boards at rivals and scout are typically like that. Rivals are thrown under the bus and there is no tolerance for saying anything good about a rival.

203680[/snapback]

The public (free) boards at rivals and scout are typically like that. Rivals are thrown under the bus and there is no tolerance for saying anything good about a rival.

203688[/snapback]

for no crap, just football talk, try Bamavillage.com.... a couple of guys on there have an insiders view into the program. For good recruit information, Tide-talk.com (www.ttforums.com)... Also, i am a member at CrimsonTusks.com also, but don't post there as much. I personally like the other two better because they generally stick strictly to discussing UA sports.

Oh, and i'd stay away from rivals and scout, Bamamag, and Tiderinsider.com... they are all vicious...

203680[/snapback]

203688[/snapback]

I tried to join on bamamag to just to be able to give the truth and shine some light on the absurdities they were flowing forth about AU, i.e. the A&M job crap. My application was denied, which I thought was totally hilarious since the only reason they would deny me was b/c of my ID. The stuff the write is moronic at best. I think they are just so pissed at having been beaten by "the second fiddle" 4 straight years and seeing "the barn" rising up above them they can't see straight, some of that may be the moonshine, but they are in denial big time. Luckily, we get the sane ones that post on here and can at least carry on a decent discussion.

Archived