Inside Scoop on Nutt getting canned?

DKW 86

Claims Cole Barthel, local Decatur legend, said that Nolan Richardson was the cause of Nutts canning. Was playing the race card against JFB. :o

Link

I go to church with an Arkansas player, this is the deal...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will probably not come out the right way in the mainstream press, but the Nolan Richardson lawsuit is the impetus behind a move to force Houston Nutt out. Nutt is fighting to keep his job. Nolan's lawyers plan to use the football teams recent success, or should we say, lack thereof, as proof that Nolan was canned for being black. This player I speak of is giving up his scholarship and looking for a 1-AA or maybe even a DIV. II school to play for. Nutt was all ready concerning them, but Nolan is really causing problems...

Claims Cole Barthel, local Decatur legend, said that Nolan Richardson was the cause of Nutts canning. Was playing the race card against JFB.  :o

Link

I go to church with an Arkansas player, this is the deal...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will probably not come out the right way in the mainstream press, but the Nolan Richardson lawsuit is the impetus behind a move to force Houston Nutt out. Nutt is fighting to keep his job. Nolan's lawyers plan to use the football teams recent success, or should we say, lack thereof, as proof that Nolan was canned for being black. This player I speak of is giving up his scholarship and looking for a 1-AA or maybe even a DIV. II school to play for. Nutt was all ready concerning them, but Nolan is really causing problems...

204094[/snapback]

Any lawyer who can't defend firing Nolan needs to find another line of work.

Is this the same as saying Arkansas is being Nutted?

i would think that it was in the line of "arkansas is being "de-nutted"

204142[/snapback]

Well, Houston's brother Dickie works for him - so if they fire all of their staff, thn you could say that Arkansas has cut both Nutts. (Which really is not that funny as I sit with an icepack in my lap following a "procedure" at the urologist yesterday)

Archived