Commit No. 15

Tigermike

Auburn has picked up a huge commitment from one of the top defensive ends in the country. Enterprise (Ala.) four-star Raven Gray gave his verbal pledge to the Tigers' recruiting coach Steve Ensminger after an in-home visit with the senior earlier this week.

"I have always been an Auburn fan and now I can't wait to get back there and play," he said. "It will be great to be a Tiger."

Gray has also set up an official visit to Auburn for Jan. 13. His commitment is solid.

"I'm firm with Auburn," he said.

He will be going to Junior College, but he is a good commit.

Auburn has picked up a huge commitment from one of the top defensive ends in the country. Enterprise (Ala.) four-star Raven Gray gave his verbal pledge to the Tigers' recruiting coach Steve Ensminger after an in-home visit with the senior earlier this week.

"I have always been an Auburn fan and now I can't wait to get back there and play," he said. "It will be great to be a Tiger."

Gray has also set up an official visit to Auburn for Jan. 13. His commitment is solid.

"I'm firm with Auburn," he said.

He will be going to Junior College, but he  is a good commit.

204112[/snapback]

This is the kind of AU recruit I like ... he sounds rock-solid with his commitment ... "always been an Auburn fan" ... I'm firm with Auburn".

WAR EAGLE

Gray said he had pretty much made up his mind to go to LSU until he attended the Iron Bowl. He will not be academically elgible and will have to go the JUCO route.

Gray said he had pretty much made up his mind to go to LSU until he attended the Iron Bowl. He will not be academically elgible and will have to go the JUCO route.

And exactly who did he say this to? B)

Anyone know whether he will sign again next year or in two more years?

I've seen the guy play some games down here in person and have seen him on the basketball court a couple of times. You know immediately which one he is. He's a talented kid.

Read in the paper that Gray's HS head coach said that he hadn't made an official commitment. He stated that he asked Raven about it Thursday and he said he did not commit during Ensminger's visit.

Read in the paper that Gray's HS head coach said that he hadn't made an official commitment.  He stated that he asked Raven about it Thursday and he said he did not commit during Ensminger's visit.

204794[/snapback]

Someone thinks he did. He's on the commit list. :huh:

Archived