A three hour tour

GalensGhost

One of the funniest takes I've seen on Tebow's decision:

And my own personal addition is below. I'm amazed that I never made the connection myself.

Thank you!!! That is just a perfect match. I had never thought of it either, but it is perfect. I can picture Kines as the skipper hollering "Little Buddy!"

WDE

One of the funniest takes I've seen on Tebow's decision:

And my own personal addition is below. I'm amazed that I never made the connection myself.

Thank you!!! That is just a perfect match. I had never thought of it either, but it is perfect. I can picture Kines as the skipper hollering "Little Buddy!"

WDE

205416[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

HAHAHA That is perfect. Absolutely PERFECT. Someone has to come up with Kines next to him as skipper like WarTim said. That is great GalensGhost, One of the best posts I have ever seen.

I have an idea for the first trailer for their new show.

Shulligan: Hey Skipper, I think I have found a way to win another National Championship! His name is Timmy Tebow, and he will help us beat Auburn.

Kines(aka Skipper): Now Shulligan, you said the same thing when we were finally able to pry the last Britt away from Mr. Howell (Watson Brown). Are you sure he will bring Bama back?

Shulligan: Absolutely, I even spent all day at his tent yesterday to make sure he was coming with us back to the promised land.

(Tebow announcement)

Kines: Shulligan, you did it again. (pops Shulligan in the head with his elephant hat)

:big::big::big:

Archived