PTI

KunzelTiger

Did anyone see PTI yesterday when Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon were arguing over who really won the 2003 NC. Tony claimed that LSU couldn't have won it because they aren't playing in the Rose bowl this year. :blink: ??? Is it just me or do the talking heads get stupider and stupider whenever they start talking about college football?

Also, I just watched a Tray Blackmon interview on rivals.com and he is one smart and classy guy. He mentioned that he knows that everyone in college was the big man in high school and that he has to work hard in order to get back to the top. He appreciates the opportunity to get to work himself up again. Not many freshman at the other Thug Universities would ever say something like that....

:cheer::au::cheer:

Good point roomie. LSU did win in 2003 so this USC 3-peat stuff is a load. I really wish we could go back and see those two teams play but since the BCSucks runs the show we will always have the chance of 2 champs. On the other note, Blackmon is going to be a stud. Not too many 5*s redshirt and have his attitude. He is gonna crack some skulls next year......and it might not even be as a starting linebacker. Needless to say, AU is going to be great on D again next year. WDE and Happy Holidays!!!

2003- LSU.

2004- USC.

2005- Texas.

All one-peats.

For better or worse I was in Baton Rouge earlier this year and it appeared that they did, in fact, have a waterford crystal football sitting atop a trophy that said National Champion, and then something about a security company. Unless the BCmeSs officials came in and relocated that trophy to LA, I believe they are still the 2003 mNC's. I bet all this three peat crap really burns up a lot of corndogs. I would chap me, I know. The way I see it, the only way they can even legitimately claim ONE is they beat Texas.

Archived