Best Present...

DKW 86

I got a Punt Bama Punt Print, an Intellivision game set, and a AU bottle opener that plays the fight song.

Ethan got so many cool gifts it is not funny...

I got bowl tickets (top that!!) I got a Thermaltake Mystic media center PC case, so I can build a media center PC for our home theater system.

The kids got a puppy, a kiemmer feist, for you dog gurus. For those that aren't it is bred as a squirrel hunting dog. Cute little, keyword is little, puppy. ONly gets to about 20 lbs. Other than that they got lots of toys from Santa.

My wife got me a long plank from a craft shop with "Touchdown Auburn" painted on it. It goes in my study where it will be the first thing I see and always remember Jim Fyffe. :au:

Guest Tigrinum Major

"Blue Like Jazz" - Donald Miller - Great book concerning Christianity and spirtituality.

Best gift that I have not received yet - Sirius

New Auburn hat (like i need anymore..lol) Auburn nighlight (long hallway in the house, very dark at night, will use..lol) Auburn sleep pants(great for just lounging), and my big thing....a 1 gig MP3 player... :cheer::cheer:

And wartim, i have the entire KISS library in mp3 format on a DVD and a lot will be loaded swiftly on this mp3 player...lol...

Socks, underwear, and a few wallet size protraits of some dead presidents. These three things are what we call the college trifecta. I never do laundry. Unfortunately, socks and underwear are just two things you can't get away with wearing dirty. Even though most scholars believe that Jesus was more than likely born around April, I believe that we celebrate Christmas in December because August to April is just way to long for a college kid to wear dirty socks. And as far as the cash, well, it's the right color and it always fits.

Oh and I forgot, Best present given......... I hooked my dad up with the ESPN Encyclopedia of College Football. It is amazing. I am going to have to go out and buy my own now.

"The Last Coach, A Life of Paul 'Bear' Bryant" by Alan Berra, Cinderella Man movie, clothes, and a Pioneer DMP8600 head unit for the Jeep... great stuff, but the first one was the best

I got the original Nintendo!! Now I can play Tecmo Super Bowl... Giants so rule in that game. But Bo Jackson definately kicks some major butt.

206908[/snapback]

Man that brings back some memories. The curl route is unstoppable. So is the slant route, if I remember correctly. Your right about the Giants, their defense was awesome. LT and Banks kicked tail.

I got bowl tickets (top that!!)  I got a Thermaltake Mystic media center PC case, so I can build a media center PC for our home theater system.

The kids got a puppy, a kiemmer feist, for you dog gurus.  For those that aren't it is bred as a squirrel hunting dog.  Cute little, keyword is little, puppy.  ONly gets to about 20 lbs.  Other than that they got lots of toys from Santa.

206904[/snapback]

Feist is an old fashioned term for a Rat Terrier. I've got one and they are the best, most "want-to-please" breed I've ever been around.

Good choice.

My Brother and his Fiance are TOGETHER again! (This is an answered prayer for sure!!) I got and just finished reading "A Tigers Walk". What a great read and what an outstanding young man Rob Pate truly is. We should all remember that these are young men with lives beyond the field.

All of the family is home. We all have our health. God has truly blessed us this and every year.

War Eagle! :au:

Archived