Fimebaum & Bama fans, today

Tigermike

BG what will you say once Alabama is off probation and Auburn still manages to win more games than they lose in the Iron Bowl?

207603[/snapback]

There is nothing that indicates they would since that wasnt the case before we went on probation. I think the iron bowl will always be a pretty evenly matched series.

207607[/snapback]

nothing???...let's see Auburn won more in the series before bryant, and has WON more in the series since Bryant left.... The only time you've had the edge, and the only reason you currently lead in the series is because of the Bryant years... Yet NOTHING indicates we won't win more in the series than bama will in the future??? :roflol::roflol: oops sorry, BG, i forgot you bammies don't like facts, unless they are in your favor....

207846[/snapback]

Well whooopptey freakin doo. Let's see...take the best 30 years of AU's history out and theyd be an also ran in college football...

Holy crap! In the last 115 years of UT football they had a better record against vandy...but they lost this year...so i guess vandy dominates the series! yay!

what a stupid post

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats just classless BG :lol:

Everyday you get a little more touchy about things involving Bama. Have watched it all year long. It was funny at first cause you were a good poster with quality points. Now its just crying and flaming for the most part and kinda sad.

Don't know whats stupid about his post, Bear had the upper hand and without Bear Auburn has had the upper hand, I see Bama fans discussing how the last 4 Auburn wins don't count because Alabama was on probation (despite two of those teams being 9 win teams and the national media claiming Bama was back). You don't see us discrediting Alabama's win in 94 against a 9 win Auburn program because of probation do you? Or the little red headed step child comments, despite having a losing record against Auburn over the last 20 years, unlike your Vandy comparison where Tenn doesn't have a losing record against Vandy in the last 20 years.

I personally blame Barfield for Alabama having the leading edge in the series atm. We didn't hire a good coach and stuck with him for several years it appears. I'm curious to see how Alabama will handle it if Auburn takes the series lead.

I dont know how many times i have to say im not blaming tennesee on our probation. im not blaming all of our losses on probation.

i simply said tubby SHOULD win games against a 4 win or 6 win etc bama team.

that is all. stop trying to paint me into a corner please.

I dont know how many times i have to say im not blaming tennesee on our probation. im not blaming all of our losses on probation.

i simply said tubby SHOULD win games against a 4 win or 6 win etc bama team.

that is all. stop trying to paint me into a corner please.

207861[/snapback]

We aren't.....its the excuses of probation, etc, that we are hearing from you. It isn't the usual BG talk. I think you would agree with my post earlier on this thread (p6?).

There are talks on both sides about how records and stats dont count in this series....yet you bring them up. Not only that, but we beat a 9 win bama team this season. What was Bama's record when Tre Smith took the field vs y'all?

This was a great season for bama in all aspects. Please dont blame the loss on probation or other results that bama received for its "affairs."

When did being favored mean anything?? Everybody knows on a saturday in the fall, any team can beat any other team.... being favored means NOTHING... I never even pay attention to who's favored, and i'm sure there are a lot of people here that feel the same way...i could be wrong, but i don't see what the big deal is over who's favored..

Probation or not...

AU was favored in 3 of 4 of the iron bowls. You guys keep ignoring my point.

207865[/snapback]

We aren't ignoring your point....

It's almost like your taking the luster out of the Auburn wins by merely pointing out we were favored (which is the reason a majority are replying in the tone they are)....yet that junk doesn't count in the Iron Bowl.

Maybe your intention is harmless....but to come up to Auburn fans and say," Well, you were favored anyway...whats all the hooplah about," you should expect a harsh response. Its the Iron Bowl....throw the records out right?

Bears teams won 11 games most of the 70's.

Barfields teams won like 6 games a year on average.

Those years equal the amount of games Auburn is behind in the series.

Bear made comments about Auburn back then that rubbed the wins in Auburns face. He did that against a team he SHOULD have beaten.

Bama had their best coach while Auburn had its worse coach. That was our fault for keeping him around.

So its all even.

Your right BG, Tuberville should have won. Bear should have won. Both took shots at the other due to the rivalry. Perhaps Tuberville shouldn't have worn the shirt, but ya know it has to do with what his team did on the field. Tuberville wore a shirt about his teams accomplishment and kept it football. Bear and Franchione took personal and disrespectful shots at Auburn as a university as well as its fanbase.

Your gonna dish it win you win, then you better be able to take it when your losing. No Auburn coach has shown the blatant disrespect, regardless of whether they should win the game or not, that Alabama coaches have towards Auburn.

I saw my Bama Fan Bro in Law yesterday and offered my palm and said "Give me five man"... he scowled and shook his head in disgust. That is my nomination for the game shirt next year, Aubie with a high five paw saying "Gimme 5 baby!".

This is really getting to them, I love it!

WDE

JC

Thats just classless BG :lol:

Everyday you get a little more touchy about things involving Bama. Have watched it all year long. It was funny at first cause you were a good poster with quality points. Now its just crying and flaming for the most part and kinda sad.

I have noticed this as well. I was seriously concerned about bg because he didn't post for quite a while. Now that he has returned, it seems as if he would pitch a uat "fit" if you said "Have a nice day." :blink:

Then again, it seems as if the entire uat world is on their last nreve these days. Maybe because they know flipper is gonna be around for a while longer. ;)

how do i miss all the good threads!

all bama has to do to shut up us aubies is win. until then, this kind of stuff will be plentiful.

the FTT would've never made it so big had it not been for the UATers overreacting to CTTs happiness.a few

i hope FTST (Fear The Second Thumb) becomes big in 5 years, too.... :)

Archived