Gibbs #%@!@%#

aubie123

"Never before in its football history has Auburn surrendered 200 yards to a runner and 300 to a passer in the same game."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/huntsvill...8980.xml&coll=1

There are PLENTY of qualified legitimate Defensive Coordinators that would love to coach at Auburn. If the Denver Broncos didn't want Gibbs, then why should we???

The defensive performances against Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Georgia, and Wisconsin were horrible. We're lucky that LSU dropped a ton of passes and Bama has the worst offense known to man. I'm not at all convinced that Gibbs can coach in the SEC. I don't think we can win a NC with him as the DC. I"m also upset that Coach Tuberville didn't take this game serious. EVERY game is important to the AU faithful. When will he learn???????? :angry: I had to vent, thank you all for listening. WAR EAGLE :au:

The Offense was just as bad. They only had 200+ yrds against a team surrendering over 400+ yrds per game. It just does not directly result in points against with the O but they were just as bad. Never have we looked so unprepared in my 35+ years of following AU football.

Let me say this--- I never once saw a Pat Dye team that did not fight until the end and played 100% up to their ability even when the odds were stacked. That was what made me swell up inside. CTT cannot seem to get beyond taking a game or two off occassionally. This hurts any chances we have of being a constant in the national picture.

PROUD TIGER YOUR SIGNATURE IS WHAT MAKES MOST AUBURN FANS SICK. YEAH BAMA IS OUR BIGGEST RIVAL AND I ENJOY BEATING THEM BUT DUDE THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN BEATING BAMA. THERE IS WINNING SEC WESTERN DIVISION TITLES, SEC TITLES, AND NATIONAL TITLES. BAMA IS ONLY A STEP TO GET THERE. WAKE UP DUDE. I AM TICKED FOR THE PATHETIC SHOWING THAT WE DID. I AM SICK OF THIS. YEAR AFTER YEAR THERE IS ALWAYS ONE OR TWO GAMES WE DO NOT EVEN SHOW UP FOR. I AM JUST THANKFUL THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO MAKE THE TRIP TO ORLANDO. :puke:

9-2 A GOOD SEASON. 10-2 FINISHING IN THE TOP FIVE WHEN WE WERE PICKED TO FINISH THIRD IN THE WEST, PRICELSESS. GOING 9-3 WHILE GETTING STOMPED BY WISCONSIN WITH RECRUITTING VERY TIGHT FOR SOME GREAT ATHLETES JUST FREAKING SUCKS. :puke::puke:

TUBBS DO NOT DO THIS TO US AGAIN

Watching that game just made me sick. Gibbs hasn't had a good scheme all season and the secondary has certainly not shown to much this year in the big games. The fact of the matter is the whole team was out of sync and SOFT. Hopefully, the coaches and players will learn from this so we don't ever lay an egg like we did in the 1st half of this game. I guess this is how the UAT fans felt after the Iron Bowl. <_<

Is there anything quite as disgusting as the whine of a newbie?? Especially one who hasn't yet found the "shift" key.

No one likes to lose, but when you put it in perspective, it is only a football game. When you've lived life long enough, you will realize that there are MUCH more important things than the loss of a game now and then.

PROUD TIGER YOUR SIGNATURE IS WHAT MAKES MOST AUBURN FANS SICK. 

208739[/snapback]

Funny, you are the only one who has ever complained. Sure you aren't a closet bammer? Oops, just hit the ignore button on you. :puke:

Is there anything quite as disgusting as the whine of a newbie??  Especially one who hasn't yet found the "shift" key. 

No one likes to lose, but when you put it in perspective, it is only a football game.  When you've lived life long enough, you will realize that there are MUCH more important things than the loss of a game now and then.

208742[/snapback]

It's comforting to know there are others here who recognize that :thumbsup:

BUT DUDE THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN BEATING BAMA.

208739[/snapback]

if i ever heard another alabama fan say this about auburn, i would smack him.

true, it is good to be able to say "well we beat our rival" when you get stomped in your bowl game, but gosh it sure would be nice to say you beat your rival AND won your bowl game, wouldn't it??

maybe we need to get Wisconsin's offensive coordinator....or at least take notes.

fear the cheese.

:au::homer:

208739[/snapback]

true, it is good to be able to say "well we beat our rival" when you get stomped in your bowl game, but gosh it sure would be nice to say you beat your rival AND won your bowl game, wouldn't it??

maybe we need to get Wisconsin's offensive coordinator....or at least take notes.

fear the cheese.

208753[/snapback]

28-18.... :lol:

:au::homer:

208739[/snapback]

fear the cheese.

208753[/snapback]

I love the fact that a "storied" team with such "tradition and national prominence" can no longer brag about anything THEIR team has done against Auburn. They have to wait for WIS_FREAKING_CONSIN to beat Auburn and then brag about that....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

HOW PATHETIC!!!!!

208739[/snapback]

fear the cheese.

208753[/snapback]

I love the fact that a "storied" team with such "tradition and national prominence" can no longer brag about anything THEIR team has done against Auburn. They have to wait for WIS_FREAKING_CONSIN to beat Auburn and then brag about that....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

HOW PATHETIC!!!!!

208760[/snapback]

i'm not so sure if that made you look better or worse :P

we obviously couldn't get the job done, so if someone else can, more power to them.

208739[/snapback]

fear the cheese.

208753[/snapback]

HOW PATHETIC!!!!!

208760[/snapback]

i'm not so sure if that made you look better or worse :P

we obviously couldn't get the job done, so if someone else can, more power to them.

208773[/snapback]

New rule, Whenever you beat us you can talk smack, make T-shirts, and etc. BUT until 2015, dont try to take credit for something that UAt cant accomplish

i'm not so sure if that made you look better or worse tongue

When you start living vicariously through other teams because they had one great day and beat YOUR biggest rival, which you've been unable to do for yourself - you might be a bammer.

Key part of your quote - we obviously couldn't get the job done. Pretty much sez it all for bammer football.

Alot of the "whiners" have no room to talk. These are the same people that predicted 7-6 win seasons for this year. Tuberville has surpassed those expectations to lose a whole backfield and accomplish a 9-3 record, 1 SEC loss, and a bid to the best bowl game outside of the BCS....not to mention a possible top 5, top 10 ranking for next year....with a great amount of talent returning.

At the skill positions, our team is very young. No doubt they'll learn from this and get stronger from it.

i'm not so sure if that made you look better or worse tongue

When you start living vicariously through other teams because they had one great day and beat YOUR biggest rival, which you've been unable to do for yourself - you might be a bammer.

Key part of your quote - we obviously couldn't get the job done. Pretty much sez it all for bammer football.

208797[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: uat=Ole Miss minus a little bit of class. :lol::lol::lol:

The Offense was just as bad. They only had 200+ yrds against a team surrendering over 400+ yrds per game. It just does not directly result in points against with the O but they were just as bad. Never have we looked so unprepared in my 35+ years of following AU football.

Let me say this--- I never once saw a Pat Dye team that did not fight until the end and played 100% up to their ability even when the odds were stacked. That was what made me swell up inside. CTT cannot seem to get beyond taking a game or two off occassionally. This hurts any chances we have of being a constant in the national picture.

208726[/snapback]

Well said.

PROUD TIGER YOUR SIGNATURE IS WHAT MAKES MOST AUBURN FANS SICK.  YEAH BAMA IS OUR BIGGEST RIVAL AND I ENJOY BEATING THEM BUT DUDE THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN BEATING BAMA.  THERE IS WINNING  SEC WESTERN DIVISION TITLES, SEC TITLES, AND NATIONAL TITLES.  BAMA IS ONLY A STEP TO GET THERE.  WAKE UP DUDE.  I AM TICKED FOR THE PATHETIC SHOWING THAT WE DID.  I AM SICK OF THIS. YEAR AFTER YEAR THERE IS ALWAYS ONE OR TWO GAMES WE DO NOT EVEN SHOW UP FOR.  I AM JUST THANKFUL THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO MAKE THE TRIP TO ORLANDO.  :puke:

9-2 A GOOD SEASON. 10-2 FINISHING IN THE TOP FIVE WHEN WE WERE PICKED TO FINISH THIRD IN THE WEST,  PRICELSESS.  GOING 9-3 WHILE GETTING STOMPED BY WISCONSIN WITH RECRUITTING VERY TIGHT FOR SOME GREAT ATHLETES JUST FREAKING SUCKS. :puke:   :puke:

TUBBS DO NOT DO THIS TO US AGAIN

208739[/snapback]

"I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore!" Preach on Brother!

Is there anything quite as disgusting as the whine of a newbie??  Especially one who hasn't yet found the "shift" key. 

No one likes to lose, but when you put it in perspective, it is only a football game.  When you've lived life long enough, you will realize that there are MUCH more important things than the loss of a game now and then.

208742[/snapback]

Then get off this board and go do something else.

208742[/snapback]

Then get off this board and go do something else.

209212[/snapback]

Seven, some friendly advice. Grow up, Grow a "set", or just SHUT the ^%&%#^& up!

Seven, some friendly advice. Grow up, Grow a "set", or just SHUT the ^%&%#^& up!

209239[/snapback]

Well said, my friend!

Archived