Reddick

kingfish

I have just gotten home from Orlando. Would someone give me the executive summary of what happened with Reddick. I could only see him getting extremely angry and being restrained by team mates with his helmet off. Some one said that a badger ripped his helmet off after the play, but was not put out of the game.

Thanks.

At the end of a play while Reddick was still on the ground, a Wisc lineman ripped Reddick's helment off and pushed his face into the ground.

Yes thats exactly what happend the play was over a Badger grabbed and ripped his helmet off... Reddick retaliated.... like ESPN said its always the guy who retailates is who gets in trouble... poor guy

the ACC head ref was standing five feet away and viewed the whole thing yet only punished Reddick..course he also called a DOUBLE PF by Anoai to Cox by reversing the double PF to go against AUBURN in the TECH game..NO surprise!

the ACC head ref was standing five feet away and viewed the whole thing yet only punished Reddick..course he also called a DOUBLE PF by Anoai to Cox by reversing the double PF to go against AUBURN in the TECH game..NO surprise!

208746[/snapback]

August will be here soon...find your local pee wee league and start officiating... Then come back here and complain about how bad they are.

Archived