Vick Kicked

aufan175

I think he will be drafted, but I can almost guarantee that he will screw it up somehow. I think we all knew he would screw up when he was given another chance. Correct if I am wrong, but Michael Vick never got into much trouble at VT, did he?

i would like to say nobody in the nfl will sign him, but theres a few clubs desperate for a QB. after the T.O. debacle, i wouldn't think any club in the nfl would want the negative attention. but who knows. i think he just thinks he can get away with stuff because he's michael vick's brother. if you get caught with drugs, you shouldn't get to play again, period. is there any sort of ncaa oversight to this?

209780[/snapback]

No. Just ask flipper and old uat ray-ray ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Tigrinum Major

And the hits just keep on coming:

Top Ways to Not Pad Your NFL Resume

Marcus Vick arrested for alleged gun incident

Quarterback was dismissed by Virginia Tech last week for series of troubles

Steve Cannon / AP

Marcus Vick was dismissed from Virginia Tech football for his unsportsmanlike conduct during the Gator Bowl and other off-field incidents. 

Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick turned himself into the Magistrate's Office in Suffolk Monday afternoon, after three warrants were issued for his arrest.

And the hits just keep on coming:

Top Ways to Not Pad Your NFL Resume

Marcus Vick arrested for alleged gun incident

Quarterback was dismissed by Virginia Tech last week for series of troubles

Steve Cannon / AP

Marcus Vick was dismissed from Virginia Tech football for his unsportsmanlike conduct during the Gator Bowl and other off-field incidents. 

Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick turned himself into the Magistrate's Office in Suffolk Monday afternoon, after three warrants were issued for his arrest.

210099[/snapback]

Well, at least it's not a top 10 list...YET.

Sad and shameful waste of talent, after reading some of his mother's comments it becomes easier to see that the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

Archived