ok...figured stat-tiger can answer this

WarTiger

or if anyone else knows, please chime in... How many former AUBURN players are on NFL teams in this years playoffs??? I don't know the answer to this, was just curious..

Guest Tigrinum Major

Good gosh! Chris Gray is still in the NFL and doing well. 106 straight starts, most in Seahawks history.

He worked with me one summer at Marvin's in Auburn. Nicest guy you would ever want to meet. I never imagined that he would make it this long in the pros.

Good gosh!  Chris Gray is still in the NFL and doing well.  106 straight starts, most in Seahawks history. 

He worked with me one summer at Marvin's in Auburn.  Nicest guy you would ever want to meet.  I never imagined that he would make it this long in the pros.

209676[/snapback]

so, your saying you are both OLD??? :D:D

Guest Tigrinum Major
Good gosh!  Chris Gray is still in the NFL and doing well.  106 straight starts, most in Seahawks history. 

He worked with me one summer at Marvin's in Auburn.  Nicest guy you would ever want to meet.  I never imagined that he would make it this long in the pros.

209676[/snapback]

209679[/snapback]

Only if you consider 37 old. I tell my wife that I am just hitting my peak. She doesn't believe me.

209676[/snapback]

209679[/snapback]

Only if you consider 37 old. I tell my wife that I am just hitting my peak. She doesn't believe me.

209680[/snapback]

Oops....i'm 38..... :bricks::bricks:

Chill fellas...I'm 56 and just hitting my peak! :)

:au::homer:

Archived