Next SEC Coach to get Fired, Resign, Leave?

DKW 86

Next SEC Coach to get Fired?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Next SEC Coach to get Fired?

• Shula
    • Nutt
    • Tuberville
    • Meyer
    • Richt
    • Miles
    • Croom
    • Orgeron
    • Spurrier
    • Fulmer
    • Johnson

Brooks is too obvious. What do you think?

Nutt will be the first to go IMHO.

210265[/snapback]

Voted for Nutt, but the loose cannon tendency Orgeron possess made me hesitate.

If Mustain doesn't commit to Arkansas, they may fire Nutt that same day.

I voted Orgeron. I can't even see Ole Miss willing to settle for less than mediocrity.

I think Nutt will get Arkansas into a bowl game next season and pull an upset or two. Besides Broyles has an asshattery award named after him.

The THUMB :au: will be more than the uaters can handle and they will begin begging someone else to take that "job". ;)

Laugh all you want, but I think there will be a coach that doesn't even make it to spring practice. It will either be Nutt or Orgeron IMO, and factoring in the psychopathic signature I believe Coach O will go Overboard kinda like Knight did a few years ago.

I hope Shula stays at Bama for the next 30 years. They have been as high as Shula can take them (and Tubs is his daddy)

Its a matter of time before Big O goes berserk and curses out the AD and Board of Directors at UM and gets himself fired. You can just see it coming.

I really think Nutt/Brooks are 1-2 so I decided to vote for the next one

I went with Croom. Why?

I don't think he is as great a coach as some think he is...

I am not sure he will ever be a good recruiter AT MSU

I think he will continue winning 4-5 games the next 2 years

With fear the thumb in their heads all year, also a defense no where near as good as last year team. . . . ok wait a min :roflol: I had to take a minute to laugh, when thinking of this seasons bammer offense, now ok back to the message An offense that will be even worse than last year will be more than the bammers fans can handle. Right after we beat them by 20 or 30 points at JHS west or as wife like to call it the tiger watering hole ( like the picture ) his head will roll. . . And bricks shall fly!

I am not going to say who I voted for but I am very suspicious about some things surrounding this person that has happened within the last two weeks. ;)B)

the pressure will always be on CTT, If he pulls this bowl meltdown again, or not have the team ready for uat , he may be the next one. Long shot for sure but

you never know. To win the MNC you ALWAYS win the games you are supposed to.

I went with Nutt. He'll be followed closely by Brooks, Shrek, and Shula.

Johnson at Vandy. Why? Because 2 out of 3 hard-core Vandy fans realize that he has taken them as far as he can, and they want to "show their gold" to someone who can take them to that next level of the elusive sixth win.

(By the way "2 out of 3" is not meant as a statistical percentage - there really are only 3 hard-core Vandy fans)

Archived