Good Post Season Question

War Eagle 96

Payin' my way through  :au:   by waiting tables and coaching wrestling at a local high school.  I'll be graduating in a few months and will then, uh, well, anyone got a fax number?  I'll send you a resume.

210838[/snapback]

Do you happen to wrestle on the Auburn club team?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a big contributer to the forum here, BUT since noone would admit to being an Accountant I'll do it. I am a Team Lead with the Inventory group for the largest wireless provider (subscribers) in the nation. I am located in Atlanta.

I am not a big contributer to the forum here, BUT since noone would admit to being an Accountant I'll do it.  I am a Team Lead with the Inventory group for the largest wireless provider (subscribers) in the nation.  I am located in Atlanta.

210912[/snapback]

See my above post... :D

A retired Urban Planner...(31 years) active painter of pictures and follower of the Tigers.

Alas, I have to work with Deep Seas at a third-party logistics provider.  In my younger more adventurous days, I was a Border Patrol Agent stationed in Carrizo Springs, Texas.

210837[/snapback]

I only do the logistics thing on the side, and yes, Wishbone is ony of my coworkers, and I was his boss for about two months, but since productivity reached an all-time low, we had to be seperated. My real job though is hitting all the bars in downtown Mobile on a nightly basis.

Fascinating array of occupations here, no wonder this is my favorite site when I have the time!

I am a family doc in semi-rural Alabama.

210899[/snapback]

Anywhere near Andalusia or Opp? That's where my family's from.

I'll play...

I am a program developer for the Outreach Program Office here at the Lovliest Village. (I am a tad surprised I haven't seen any other University employees post on this...I guess they are busy getting work done!)

I do a professional development course for attorneys, CPAs, etc in the area of Tax Prep. (16 CPEs, 13 CLEs for $99---for those accountants who are said to be hiding out there)

Also, do academic summer camps...so if you are looking for a neat way to send your high schoolers to take AU for a "test drive," let me know.

:au: War Eagle :au:

As my alias implies, I'm an electrical engineer, having graduated in 1990. I work for the Navy, at the same place as rexbo (we don't work together though). I do electrical and software design.

I'm a . . . . . well, frivolous lawsuit attorney.  :)

I represent murders, rapists, thieves...

210685[/snapback]

I arrested and sent several of those to prison this past year. :cheer:

Criminal Investigator

I am an Emergency Planner here in Lee County, AL. I work at the Lee County Emergency Management Agency (EMA) at the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) in downtown Opelika. We work with local public safety agencies and government to plan and prepare Lee County for any type of disaster, natural or man-made. Most of my work is spent in paper work. Grant management, basic accounting, purchasing, etc. I am the Warning Officer, meaning I coordinate and oversee the Lee County Outdoor Warning Siren System, which currently consists of 70 sirens. I am also the Homeland Security Grant Manager, as my boss, the EMA Director is the Point of Contact for the Homeland Security Grant. That is all I can tell you or I will have to call AUesquire to terminate you, but you would never know it b/c of his Navy Seal training. ;)

Payin' my way through  :au:   by waiting tables and coaching wrestling at a local high school.  I'll be graduating in a few months and will then, uh, well, anyone got a fax number?  I'll send you a resume.

210838[/snapback]

Do you happen to wrestle on the Auburn club team?

210911[/snapback]

No but I'm pretty good friends with Trey and Anthony and I coached Jack and wrestled in HS with Taylor, who also helps me coach. I'd love to club wrestle but between work and school and coaching wrestling I have never had the time, plus I am a LONG way from being in wrestling shape :lol:

I'm a . . . . . well, frivolous lawsuit attorney.  :)

I represent murders, rapists, thieves...

210685[/snapback]

I arrested and sent several of those to prison this past year. :cheer:

Criminal Investigator

210934[/snapback]

MAN! Wooooooo - At first I thought you'd been sending frivolous lawsuit attorneys to jail!! :( But then the Repubs would have no one to blame for the rich but negligent doctors not getting richer fast enough. :roflol:

Guest Tigrinum Major

I forgot to add that I am a high school basketball referee and an officer in the Army Reserves.

I went up in the stands Tuesday night and put a hand to hand combat move on a heckler. Don't mess with the zebra.

Oh, yeah, I moderate this board and edit or delete all posts that do not agree with my point of view.

Absolute power does corrupt absolutely.

I am also the son of the Sultan of Sudan

* I wrestled for Prattville High School for 3 years, man, that was about 5 years ago :(

i'm a Draftsmen/Estimator...long story short, i draw up floor plans for houses, condos, schools, pretty much anything you can think of, i draw up floor plans for it and design roof trusses. THEN i get to run it through a program and give you an estimated price on how much you pay us to build it for you  :D ...and get this, i'm only 18 YEARS OLD...

thank god for knowing people and doing great in high school in my drafting classes...i'm currently attending Wallace Comm. College and planning to transfer to Auburn or UAB in the next yr or so...

210726[/snapback]

Are you from Dothan?

I'm a Flight Nurse on a medical helicopter. Used to think it was pretty cool until I read some of the stuff you guys do. :D  We have a pretty impressive bunch here.

210825[/snapback]

All of it is exciting on payday!

210829[/snapback]

Man...what I meant to say was... I am in human resources. I'm currently in charge of talent acquisition for the "cage girls" on the Kid Rock tour and the majority of the "Girls gone Wild" videos. :big:

As my alias also suggests, I am an AU Textile Engineering Graduate and my graduate work was in Textile Chemistry. I work as a Textile Chemist and manage the Dyeing and Finishing area of a narrow elastic fabric manufacturing plant in Columbiana, AL. We make intimate apparel elastics and then dye them into all the wonderful colors that you see in the Victoria's Secret catalogs (don't tell my you dont look at them). ;) Also underwear waistband elastics for Jockey, Fruit of the Loom, etc. as well as medical elastics such as Ace bandages, wrist braces and the like.

WDE!!

Guest Tigrinum Major
Dothan, my home.

The Axis of the Universe

210988[/snapback]

"I'm at the corner of... First and First! How can that be! I'm at the nexus

of the universe!!"

Dothan, my home.

The Axis of the Universe

210988[/snapback]

of the universe!!"

210997[/snapback]

Uh, pardon AUE for the typo. It's supposed to be "anus" not "axis." :poke:

Hey guys. Don't really post much , but I figured I would participate.

I am a Recreation Coordinator/Certified Personal Trainer @ First United Methodist Church in Tuscaloosa, AL. I can't believe they pay me to do what I do :big::big: .

Dothan, my home.

The Axis of the Universe

210988[/snapback]

of the universe!!"

210997[/snapback]

Ah, a Kramer quote...priceless

I am an IT guy...I do billing for a major wireless company on the AS400 platform. I am also a rock and roll musician in my spare time.... B)

www.stevenchappelle.com

Archived