Good Post Season Question

War Eagle 96

I invented post-its

211406[/snapback]

Arthur Frye?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Retired Air Force officer (navigator and special operations). 33 years service. I now have a consulting business (construction, industrial, maritime, mining, oil production operations).

BTW, Auburn Alumni Association Life member, Athletic Scholarship Doner, Samford Society, and Eye of the Tiger member.

I love Auburn!

War Eagle!

currently I'm a Co-op for the PEO Missiles and Space...working in the Army's Network Design Facility.....in Huntsville Alabama

On alternating semesters I'm a student..currently a soph working on a degree in Wireless Software Engineering

210712[/snapback]

Very cool...my Dad worked for LTV out at Marshall Space Flight Center in the 60's and 70's. I actually got to see the mock ups of the Sky Lab and Lunar Module, as a teenager in 66-67, when he was working on their electronics. :)

:au::homer:

I am an IT guy...I do billing for a major wireless company on the AS400 platform. I am also a rock and roll musician in my spare time....  B)

www.stevenchappelle.com

211016[/snapback]

OH...and I am the father of two daughters, one of whom is a Cleburne County High Cheerleader, and one son who is a Cleburne County Jr High Football Player. And my elder daughter lives in Hazel Green and has given me two beautiful grandchildren. :D

I invented post-its

211406[/snapback]

No you didn't, cause I know the girl that had class in college with the guy that did. So its back to faking orgasms for mexicans so you can borrow their Jag for you.

211416[/snapback]

Heh...i watched that movie for the first time last night.

I am retired from NASA but now consulting part time with them at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville. I started to work with NASA right out of Auburn and got in on the ground floor of the Apollo program. I have worked with and known most all the astronauts beginning with the original seven. I actually retired out of NASA Headquarters in D.C. as Program manager on the Joint NASA/Air Force launch vehicle program that is now flying and known as the EELV Program (Atlas 4/5 and Delta 4). The Delta-4 is partially assembled at a plant iin Decatur, AL.

One of my classmates and fellow NROTC buddy at Auburn was T.K. (Ken) Mattingly of Apollo 13 fame (played by Gary Sinese in the movie). I sweated thru the Apollo 13 experience with T. K. and we still stay in contact. I have a huge oil painting of Shuttle flight #4 in my study. It is the only Shuttle flight where all the astronauts were grads of one school.....Auburn. The crew was Mattingly and Hank Hartsfield.

I invented post-its

211406[/snapback]

No you didn't, cause I know the girl that had class in college with the guy that did. So its back to faking orgasms for mexicans so you can borrow their Jag for you.

211416[/snapback]

Heh...i watched that movie for the first time last night.

211536[/snapback]

I wish I didn't

I'm a HS math teacher...9 years. It's never dull.

I'm a HS math teacher...9 years.  It's never dull.

211631[/snapback]

Thanks to you and all the other teachers here who provided the foundation that helped us go forward with our careers.

I'm a HS math teacher...9 years.  It's never dull.

211631[/snapback]

Thanks to you and all the other teachers here who provided the foundation that helped us go forward with our careers.

211634[/snapback]

'preciate it, PT. We don't all suck.

I'm currently a Staff Sergeant in the USAF at Tinker AFB, in oklahoma city. I am doing Satellite Communications but will soon cross train to become a TACP (E-TAC for you army fellows. ) I leave for Iraq again in 3 weeks. I am originally from Ozark.

I'm currently a Staff Sergeant in the USAF at Tinker AFB, in oklahoma city. I am doing Satellite Communications but will soon cross train to become a TACP        (E-TAC for you army fellows. ) I leave for Iraq again in 3 weeks. I am originally from Ozark.

211918[/snapback]

I was driving past TInker AFB on I-40 one day while moving to California, saw the B-47 and had to stop. Very cool old museum, there.

Be careful in Iraq and thanks for serving.

There are an awful lot of interesting :au: people on this board.

HEY DO ANY OF YOU GUYS SWEAT LIKE ME. I WORK IN ATTICS AND ON ROOFS ALL DAY. YOU NEVER THINK OF ME UNTIL YOU GET HOT IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE. YEP, I FIX AIRCONDITIONERS FOR A LIVING.

KEEPING MONTGOMERY AND THE SURRONDING AREAS COOL FOR OVER 12 YEARS. B) OR WHEN ITS HOT :angry:

Archived