Good Post Season Question

War Eagle 96

Network/System Administrator for an Internal Medicine group. Currently engaged in the deployment of an electronic medical record system. Yay for Oracle.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am manager of the forest industries division of a mid size(300& employees) manuf. company. We have company owned machining facilities and produce replacement parts and provide chemicals for the paper-pulp industry. (28 years and they STILL give me a paycheck every week.) :D

P.S. Actually, that is my hobby. To support my family, I am promotions and public relations director for uat. ;)

I’m the Assistant General Manager of a large automotive assembly plant in Oakville, Canada (Outside Toronto).  I listen to 2000 CAW (Canadian Auto Workers) complain about how they are underpaid ($34 per hour) while building one of the worst quality / selling vehicles in my company's history.  I also provide unrealistic operational, productivity, and inventory measurables to my corporate headquarters to further mask the problems of our poor decision makers therefore resulting in more market share (to the Japanese and Koreans) and credit rating erosion.  <_<

Thanks for letting me vent.

I also make AU highlights videos.  :D

210702[/snapback]

You need to come back to Alabama, Toyota, Honda, Mercedes, Hyundai, and maybe

Kia and Volvo could use you.

I am a Principal Buyer for a local governmental agency here in Bamaham.

Sorry AUJarhead and Strychnine, but we are in the process of attaining SAP here, not Oracle...

Clerk at Balch and Bingham LLC, downtown Birmingham, hopefully going to Law school in the fall.

A stay at home Mom of a future Auburn running back(he will be called the white Bo Jackson), lol, hey he moves his legs really fast for a 5 month old. I also have my own mobile music business.

I'm a Flight Nurse on a medical helicopter. Used to think it was pretty cool until I read some of the stuff you guys do. :D  We have a pretty impressive bunch here.

210825[/snapback]

All of it is exciting on payday!

Assistant Database Administrator for a large Gov. Contracting Co. in Huntsville.

(I pull Information out of a SQL database using various reporting tools)

I'm a Mom to 4 year old Daniel. :D

I am the Branch Manager of a large, regional bank in the Birmingham area. Basically, I do consumer and commercial loans, and manage/coach my employees for the couple of hours a day that I am not on WEN.

Self employed industrial controls integrator (pulp & paper, manufacturing, and process controls)

<yes it's vague, but what the heck>

:au:

Alas, I have to work with Deep Seas at a third-party logistics provider. In my younger more adventurous days, I was a Border Patrol Agent stationed in Carrizo Springs, Texas.

Payin' my way through :au: by waiting tables and coaching wrestling at a local high school. I'll be graduating in a few months and will then, uh, well, anyone got a fax number? I'll send you a resume.

Made my living for many years as a bodybuilder on the pro circuit. After a short stint in the NFL, I joined the Navy Seals but soon became board with the humdrum, mundane daily grind of that profession. Currently on tour with Chippendale's as the lead dancer. I perform under the stage name of Jimmy Dean.....IF you know what I mean.

Okay, I'm a 45 year old, overweight and balding lawyer.

Happy now???

Wireless Switch Engineer for Sprint-Nextel. I maintain the software and call processing function of all those crazy cell phone drivers.

Made my living for many years as a bodybuilder on the pro circuit. After a short stint in the NFL, I joined the Navy Seals but soon became board with the humdrum, mundane daily grind of that profession. Currently on tour with Chippendale's as the lead dancer. I perform under the stage name of Jimmy Dean.....IF you know what I mean.

So, You "shrivel" when you "cook"? :big:

So, You "shrivel" when you "cook"?  :big:

Classic!!!

I am the Plant Manager / Distribution Center Manager for BernzOmatic - the worlds largest manufacturer of hand held torches (propane, Mapp, Oxy, etc). We are a division of Newell-Rubbermaid, which has a lot of interesting companies. Prior to my current role I was the production manager for the Sharpie plant in Nashville TN, where we manufactured Sharpie, Expo, Accent, and other markers and packaged all of the Papermate and Uni-Ball pens.

http://www.bernzomatic.com

I am a Capacity and Materials Manager for Brown Shoe (Buster Brown's company; the real Buster Brown, not the former AU coach. ) We also make naturalizer, LifeStride and others.

Brown Shoe

I deal with managing materials and production time with our contract factories overseas. Mostly in China.

I am an accountant for Enterprise Rent A Car. Need a ride?? Let Enterprise pick you up!

Archived