Good Post Season Question

War Eagle 96

I remember somebody asked in a post how old everyone was and it became a very long, and well enjoyed, post. I thought this would be a good time to ask about some other demographic info.

Yes, I know this is not football related. But if I remember correctly, the mods let the age question stand last time on this forum for traffic reasons.

I'll start...I'm a District Operations Manager for a large wholesale construction products distributor that got bought out by Home Depot today.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Student Administration Technical Consultant. I install PeopleSoft/Oracle applications for colleges and universities, all over the country.

ME grad student about to get a MS then go on to hopefully earn a PhD. I tell myself that the cheaper football tickets are worth the greatly reduced salary.

I’m the Assistant General Manager of a large automotive assembly plant in Oakville, Canada (Outside Toronto). I listen to 2000 CAW (Canadian Auto Workers) complain about how they are underpaid ($34 per hour) while building one of the worst quality / selling vehicles in my company's history. I also provide unrealistic operational, productivity, and inventory measurables to my corporate headquarters to further mask the problems of our poor decision makers therefore resulting in more market share (to the Japanese and Koreans) and credit rating erosion. <_<

Thanks for letting me vent.

I also make AU highlights videos. :D

currently I'm a Co-op for the PEO Missiles and Space...working in the Army's Network Design Facility.....in Huntsville Alabama

On alternating semesters I'm a student..currently a soph working on a degree in Wireless Software Engineering

Internal Auditor for a major poultry producer in the United States.

"100% Chicken. Naturally."

I bum off the folks and try not to fail out of law school. I do pretty well at the first one, have to wait a bit longer to find out how successful I was at the second.

:nanner::au::nanner:

i'm a Draftsmen/Estimator...long story short, i draw up floor plans for houses, condos, schools, pretty much anything you can think of, i draw up floor plans for it and design roof trusses. THEN i get to run it through a program and give you an estimated price on how much you pay us to build it for you :D ...and get this, i'm only 18 YEARS OLD...

thank god for knowing people and doing great in high school in my drafting classes...i'm currently attending Wallace Comm. College and planning to transfer to Auburn or UAB in the next yr or so...

Head up the project management and estimation department for a company outside Atlanta that make whatever those crazy architects can dream up to put on a building. Pretty much any custom made item made from anything type of material.

I am in the Navy, and also a part time distance learning student at Embry-Riddle University majoring in Aeronautics and Technical Management.

Archived