TOUCHDOWN AUBURN BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny AU-92

DRUMROLL, PLEASE...

After adding up the season's cumulative picks, as well as the points for the bowl games and the pre-season picks for the two SEC divisions, SEC Champ and BCS Champ, the results are in... Narrowly edging out his closest competitor by ONE POINT...

CAROLINA TIGER WINS THE 2005-06 TOUCHDOWN AUBURN BOWL!!!!

Congrats to the guy who went from worst to first in one year. Man, them bonus points sure do come in handy... :big: Despite not carrying a lead but once or twice during the regular season, CT got the bonus points on the Bowl games and got the highest score for the pre-season picks with a score of 28!! (One note - to do that, he had to pick LSU to win the West... hmm, points or loyalty... :au: ) ANYWAY, he picked 'em and picked 'em righter than anyone, so here's to our new Champion!!! :cheer:

Here's how it came down in the final tally. Remember, you had to have played every single week this year to be figured in to the Championship race. (I am considering doing away with that for next year, but for this year, that was the rule...)

1. Carolina Tiger: 557 points

2. LegalEagle: 556 points

3. WarEagle57: 533 points

T4. DaddyBoyAU: 526 points

T4. Tigerdog: 526 points

EVERYONE ELSE

auone 520

Duder 519

LiLAuBie 517

Scottie4AU 505

Ravad 503

SLAG-91 499

Dothan Tiger 497

TigerFreak 496

eagle76 495

tgr4lfe 495

Tigrinium Major 492

ProudTiger 488

johnwegl 485

BustEmBigBlue 484

jc4tigers 484

AUAlum 483

Tigerwalkin 483

Tiger In Spain 482

AUrainman 479

ApacheTiger 478

sanders81 478

Tiger, eh? 478

AUJarhead 475

Auloggerhead 473

AubScorpion 471

subterranean jack 469

WarTim 465

AUBURNTIGERFAN 459

autigger 450

TruAubFan 433

Jenny AU-92 423 (It would have looked too suspicious had the game organizer won... yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking with it!!!!! :big: )

Thanks to all for playing - I had fun - hope you did too... we'll see you in August for the 2006-07 TOUCHDOWN AUBURN BOWL!

I'M OUT!!!

Guest Tigrinum Major

I finished 16th.

I should have taken the bowl game more seriously, but I was basking in the glory of November 19th and thought I deserved to be in the BCS. Fear not, I will turn it around next year.

Thanks for everything, Jenny! It was fun!

Oh well, at least I didn't finish last.

Jenny, thanks for all that you do and I hope your health is GREATLY improved since we last heard from you. Tell that corndog of yours that he had better take good care of you. We NEED you around here! :cheer:

WOW...9th place...top ten.

Not bad for a girl :big:

And I thought I would plummet after those bowl games. :o

Much thanks to Jenny for doing all this!

Also glad to see you are back and around.

Thanks Jenny! This is a fun game. I cannot imagine what all you have to do. I hope you spend your pay check from all of this wisely! :big:

Also, thanks for not posting the Bowl game results separately...no need to endure pain AND humiliation. Getting only half of the picks right isn't gonna get one on the Dean's List!

With my top ten finish, I am poised to make a run at the crown next year...especially since we are going to go undefeated next year and I NEVER pick against :au: !!!

War Eagle

a top 25 finish... #21 to be exact.... that's ok though... we were young.... we've got a lot of talent returning so next year we should be pre-season top 10 for sure.

Geez. Would I have won if I had picked the preseason deal and gotten one or two right? Or maybe I should be disqualified for not pickin' it. Er, forget that.

Well, even as it is, I get the second place prize!

Which is . . . . <drumroll>. . . ., uh, what did you say I won? :homer:

Congrats CT and thanks Jenny. Jenny, I don't know how or why you do it, but the W.E.B. sure adds to the board.

WE57, I don't know if I am more shocked by being second or by you thinking I was "in it." I was hoping to finish in the top 5 myself.

Second place - I never heard - is that the new Corvette or the used Yugo? I'm ready to ride! :jump:

I knew I had it all along...

:P

Seriously, I'd like to thank all the little people out there who have made this moment possible...I think you know who you are.

I'll be signing autographs in the ATC forum today at noon for up to 3 minutes...please remain orderly and limit your comments to congratulations only...no idle chit chat.

Be sure to look for my upcoming book, "How to pick football games and influence people"; with a forward by former Alabama football coach Mike Price.

For those of you in the Daphne, AL area, be sure to catch CT's book signing and Sudoku Bingo night at the new McCafe on February 7th at 8pm.

Finally, special thanks to Jenny for running the contest this year. No small chore and it provides a season's worth of fun for all.

:cheer: Jenny :cheer:

ct

Archived