Andre Smith down to three for last visit?

DKW 86

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...PsgrXpx4483jwgA

Also, Andre Smith, considered the nation's top prep offensive lineman, is expected to announce today the destination of his final visit. Smith, from Birmingham, Ala., says he's selecting between FSU, Florida and Auburn.

We supposedly had an in home with him this week. CTT was in Hawai'i. I just dont see him coming to :au: again. Finals are important tho. How many have we lost to FSU in the final week of every recruiting season?

Could be more recruiting :bs: so all the Tide fans here keep your shirts on. I say he is in Tuscaloosa no doubt.

What better way to demoralize us than to have your recruits announce "we are the favorite" early and/or or include us in the final two or three and THEN pull a press time "switcharoo" for Bammer. Wierd things like this have been done before! I say Andre the Giant is Bummer bound......Hawthorne appears to be enjoying his toying with the so called experts too.

I think he is now uat bound as well. ;)

wouldn't this just mean that hes selecting the final visit, not that his final schools are au, fsu, and uf? No doubt this kid is gonna be a roll turd.

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...PsgrXpx4483jwgA
Also, Andre Smith, considered the nation's top prep offensive lineman, is expected to announce today the destination of his final visit. Smith, from Birmingham, Ala., says he's selecting between FSU, Florida and Auburn.

We supposedly had an in home with him this week. CTT was in Hawai'i. I just dont see him coming to :au: again. Finals are important tho. How many have we lost to FSU in the final week of every recruiting season?

Could be more recruiting :bs: so all the Tide fans here keep your shirts on. I say he is in Tuscaloosa no doubt.

213535[/snapback]

Congrats David on 8,000 post.

Guest Tigrinum Major

It is being reported now that Smith will not take a final official visit this weekend. The official word is that he is tired of the recruiting process. Reported on WJOX by Andrew Bone of BamaRag.

Archived