Michael Goggins is a Tiger!

TitanTiger

This is a good example of how rumors fly. The word all over this morning was that Goggans was going to bama. Even bama recruiting boards had it that way. They even had quotes from him saying he had been a life long bama fan and he wanted to pursue the dream to play for bama.

Good news Mike......it's a lot more fun to beat them :cheer:

This is a good example of how rumors fly. The word all over this morning was that Goggans was going to bama. Even bama recruiting boards had it that way. They even had quotes from him saying he had been a life long bama fan and he wanted to pursue the dream to play for bama.

Good news Mike......it's a lot more fun to beat them :cheer:   :lsu:

216575[/snapback]

:au: some!!!

Good news Mike......it's a lot more fun to beat them :cheer:   :lsu:

216575[/snapback]

:au: some!!!

216577[/snapback]

There was an article in the Tuscaloosa News saying the same things.

"I grew up a life-long Alabama fan ... it has always been my dream to play there....I will send my papers in at 8 a.m. on Wednesday morning from the principle's [sic] office... I ended up choosing the schol where I felt the most comfortable. I love the campus and they have a great academic center."

Hmmm..... somebody got the story wrong.

Archived