Guests that are viewing

WarTiger

I knew today would be a high traffic day, and i see we have nearly twice as many guests browsing the forums as we do members. Those of you that are guests, register and join in on the fun. We have a great time here....

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!! :au::au:

Thanks. Just joined. I have been reading here for about the past year or so. I

normally am on al.coms au board there.

Thanks. Just joined.  I have been reading here for about the past year or so.  I

216621[/snapback]

welcome... i use to visit and post occasionally at al.com. I hated all the trolls that would come over and spam the board with their anti auburn gargabe, so i left. You will enjoy it here. We have rival fans that post here quite a bit, and have really good discussions as you probably know if you've been reading for a year.... Welcome again, glad you joined in on the fun.

Post early and often..

Thanks. Just joined.  I have been reading here for about the past year or so.  I

216621[/snapback]

welcome... i use to visit and post occasionally at al.com. I hated all the trolls that would come over and spam the board with their anti auburn gargabe, so i left. You will enjoy it here. We have rival fans that post here quite a bit, and have really good discussions as you probably know if you've been reading for a year.... Welcome again, glad you joined in on the fun.

Post early and often..

216624[/snapback]

Thanks. I will and WDE.

Archived