1. 1. Whose staff would you rate higher at present

• No one?
    • Bama?
    • Florida?
    • Georgia?
    • LSU?
    • Tennessee?
    • South Carolina?

Knowing that the new staff hasnt coached a down in a game yet, how would you rate their potential against the rest of the SEC?

Granted, Coach WM has not coached a down @ AU.....BUT.... I really can't think of another staff that I would rather have. Overall, this is a GREAT Staff. :au::cheer:

My pick for second would be uga, followed by USC-TN-lsWHO.....

uat? The ONLY coach on that staff that would qualify in the "good" category would be kines. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna put LSU's ahead of ours, even though I am not a Pellini fan. Miles has been a HC for several years, Fisher has OC for several years, and Pelini has experience running his defense without someone looking over his shoulder multiple times.

The difference is that Muschamp was with Saban for the past several years. Though in theory with Tuberville it will be the same, but I think Muschamp gets more input under Tuberville than with Saban.

Though Muschamp did call the plays for Saban, so he has proven that during games he does know how to put whatever defense he is calling in the right spot to make the plays.

Jimbo"tater tot jr." Fisher over Coach AB?...You ARE kidding...right? :blink:

Jimbo"tater tot jr." Fisher over Coach AB?...You ARE kidding...right? :blink:

218413[/snapback]

No no no. I was going overall, if Muschamp would have run defenses away from Saban for a couple years...... thats the difference atm. I was looking at experience.

I would not trade the staff we have atm for anyones, think Muschamp is a great hire, and looking forward to great things from him.

Top 3 staffs are Auburn, LSU, and Georgia's imho. Georgia and LSU's are tried and made the SECG. I'm not impressed with Martinez and Muschamp is untried at Auburn.

I'm gonna put LSU's ahead of ours, even though I am not a Pellini fan.  Miles has been a HC for several years, Fisher has OC for several years, and Pelini has experience running his defense without someone looking over his shoulder multiple times.

The difference is that Muschamp was with Saban for the past several years.  Though in theory with Tuberville it will be the same, but I think Muschamp gets more input under Tuberville than with Saban.

Though Muschamp did call the plays for Saban, so he has proven that during games he does know how to put whatever defense he is calling in the right spot to make the plays.

218410[/snapback]

Finally a smart post, I like this guy :lsu:

Archived