Who is going to A-Day?

DKW 86

shouldn't david be docked 10 votes in his upcoming game since this thread has been started below?

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=23994

225249[/snapback]

Oh please... You know that 10 point thing doesn't apply to the owner of the site!! :poke:

Guest Tigrinum Major

It appears that I will be unable to attend due to softball and baseball practice. However, the chances of my being at the Sunday baseball game are at about 75% at the moment.

I really wanted to go this year and let the little fanatc enjoy himself, but he will be doing that at home with some of his little buddies at his birthday party.

If you want to drive to Argo after the game, I will feed you hamburgers and/or hotdogs...

For those of you who are going, pull 'em through.

:au::cheer:

David, lunch or get early dinner?? I'm game.....I will have my two rugrats as the wife will be teaching a CPR class that morning til noon. PM / e-mail / or IM me

If you're going to Mellow Mushroom at about 10:30, we'll see you there. My 12 year old picked the place. :D

:au::homer:

If you're going to Mellow Mushroom at about 10:30, we'll see you there. My 12 year old picked the place.  :D

:au:   :homer:

225466[/snapback]

I could probably do that, how about it DKW???

Guest Tigrinum Major
I might could swing this also... I've never met any of you WEN'ers before and have always wanted to.

225485[/snapback]

If the ones I have met are any indication of the group as a whole, don't set your expectations too high.

I might could swing this also... I've never met any of you WEN'ers before and have always wanted to.

225485[/snapback]

If the ones I have met are any indication of the group as a whole, don't set your expectations too high.

225490[/snapback]

real funny TM, we haven't even met!! Have you seen DKW?? Haven't heard anything back from him about this. Guess I'll try the ole PM.

Guest Tigrinum Major

real funny TM, we haven't even met!!  Have you seen DKW??  Haven't heard anything back from him about this.  Guess I'll try the ole PM.

225533[/snapback]

He was on last night before the big crash (which I was possibly, partially responsible for) but I don't think he made it back since.

PM him.

skcaub - 2

tgr4lfe - 3

warDlowe - 1 ??

DKW - ???????????????????????????????

Who ever gets there first get a table for at least 10. Don't know how many of the DKW clan is coming along?? skc and war you have a pm

Count on 2 - 3 for DKW. DKW, Emilee and possibly a friend.

Ethan and I will be at T-Ball practice. Since he took off toward pitcher's mound after his first hit the other night at practice, I don't think he should miss practice! (Hopefully, he's gonna get the hang of things before opening day)

Since he took off toward pitcher's mound after his first hit the other night at practice, I don't think he should miss practice! (

225559[/snapback]

Now that is funny!! We'll see them there!!

When will the replay be on CSS?

225627[/snapback]

March 21 @ 7pm

March 22 @ 12:30pm

DKW and Emilee will be there. Anyone got an extra ticket? I need one for my resident Tidefan friend...

I sure wish I could be there. Having moved 3 weeks ago to Oklahoma City sort of raises the bar higher than I can muster! Isnt there at least one member of WEN out here in Oklahoma? Give me a shout some time. I read the board almost every night to keep up so I cant begin to thank everyone for their contribution. War Eagle to all

Guest Tigrinum Major
I sure wish I could be there.  Having moved 3 weeks ago to Oklahoma City sort of raises the bar higher than I can muster!  Isnt there at least one member of WEN out here in Oklahoma?  Give me a shout some time.  I read the board almost every night to keep up so I cant begin to thank everyone for their contribution.  War Eagle to all

225658[/snapback]

OkieAuburnDoug is somewhere out there.

Godspeed.

I was coming.  Now I'm not. 

And I'm PISSED.

225669[/snapback]

Why don't you tell us how you really feel, there GG!! Wish you could make it.

225485[/snapback]

225490[/snapback]

It's not our fault you are such an introvert :big:

Archived