Hmmm...ever thought of this?

Tiger

I assume everybody remembers our talented young running back, Casinious Moore, we had when Carnell was a freshman. I'm not positive what year he was when he left us. But i remember reading somewhere that he felt he didn't get a chance because Carnell was being favored by the coaches.

This kind of reminded me of how Kenny Irons was treated at USC, but to a lesser extent...

any opinions? articles? Don't get me wrong, I love Tuberville, and to be honest i can't even see him doing that, but...i don't know just thought i'd show my thoughts...

The similarities are pretty striking, but I'm sure CTT didn't promise Carnell that he would get the first carry in the first game lie Holtz did to Demitris.

Casinious had his chance to prove himself the year he left because Carnell didn't get to play until halfway through the year.

It does make you wonder, however, if Casinious could have been a decent back at another school. I think that would be the main difference. Kenny took it like a man and made Lou Holtz look like a dummy for running him off. Casinious just fell off the face of the earth

Believe me, as someone who was forced to be around Lou Holtz for work, the guy is a total jerk. Everything you see of him on TV is a crafted PR campaign. The real Lou Holtz is a egomaniac power-crazed maniac whose own son no longer even defends him.

Archived